**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

what is your height, weight if you don't me asking? I am 164 pounds, 5'9..wondering if i should go M or L.

Thanks fam! It doesn't feel too slim fitting I hope? I usually like a little bit of room to layer, breathe etc. 
It is slim fitting IMO. I got a L from someone who was about to return theirs (because they preferred an XL) and I wish I had gotten an XL too just because I like a little extra room in my jackets and not them to be so tight. 

It is slim fitting IMO. I got a L from someone who was about to return theirs (because they preferred an XL) and I wish I had gotten an XL too just because I like a little extra room in my jackets and not them to be so tight. 
So you recommend sizing up? I wish I could find the measurements somewhere.

Question...

Does anyone know if there's a difference between the old aeroloft jacket compared to the new ones with the reflective strip?

Old

New

what height/weight are you to want to go to XL?

I am thinking of picking one up (resell unfortunately) I'm in Canada so couldn't retail anyways. But I wanted to ask you if you think the jacket is worth it considering you are returning it?

worth it? Guess it depends who you ask. For me it wasn't because of the few things I wish were different on it. I like to be 100% satisfied with my purchase. I really wanted to like the jacket, I'm a big fan but in the end it just wasn't gonna be a piece I wore often enough.

worth it? Guess it depends who you ask. For me it wasn't because of the few things I wish were different on it. I like to be 100% satisfied with my purchase. I really wanted to like the jacket, I'm a big fan but in the end it just wasn't gonna be a piece I wore often enough.
Cool man..appreciate the feedback. In terms of the sizing, did the M or L work better for you?

Cool man..appreciate the feedback. In terms of the sizing, did the M or L work better for you?

I'm 5-10 180lbs solid and I still preferred the medium. Definitely more snug fit for me than you but I still felt like I had some room. The arm length and waist length were spot on with the medium, the large just felt big all over.

Back
Top Bottom