**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Longshot but about 15 years ago I had this nike hoodie does anyone know what line it was from or the name? I believe it was from the running range but not sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210809-201257_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210809-201257_Chrome.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 116
Hope I can answer questions for you guys, but I was able to grab the Venturer mask on Tuesday morning and it came in today!

51421363209_cc96aafe58_b.jpg

51420856778_6d679dd4d9_b.jpg

Here is how it looks with the hood on and hood off of my 3-year-old Tech Fleece hoodie.

Quick pros and cons:
+ Surprisingly acceptable breathability with no air leaking
+ Very structured nose wire, no fogging whatsoever for my glasses.
+ True sizing for fit
+ Adequate room for optional layering
+/- Unique design
- Price
- Lack of filter pocket
- Not 3 layers

Based on measurement instructions, I measured between 4" to 4.125", and sizes Small and Medium fit both. I got both and tried on both. Initially, I felt the Small was perfect for fit, until I tried on a Medium. Medium is perfect for me because of the additional and necessary nose coverage.

- The design helps with breathability, but not sure if it's because it's so far away from my face (hence the +/- rating). The design is very unique and very Mortal Kombat-esque (see picture below). Notice the outward design that adds a bit more coverage on the cheeks.

51420598896_740ee2180d_b.jpg

- I have some leftover Outdoor Research face mask filters which can actually fit in there. There's no sleeve or adhesive for the mask, but I can say it's more than adequate for layering. Would've definitely like a filter pocket as an option. I know it's a performance mask, but still would've been nice.

51420598691_997e827b41_b.jpg

Let me know if anyone would like some more on-face pictures to get a better idea of fit!

Last edited:
Hope I can answer questions for you guys, but I was able to grab the Venturer mask on Tuesday morning and it came in today!

51421363209_cc96aafe58_b.jpg

51420856778_6d679dd4d9_b.jpg

Here is how it looks with the hood on and hood off of my 3-year-old Tech Fleece hoodie.

Quick pros and cons:
+ Surprisingly acceptable breathability with no air leaking
+ Very structured nose wire, no fogging whatsoever for my glasses.
+ True sizing for fit
+ Adequate room for optional layering
+/- Unique design
- Price
- Lack of filter pocket
- Not 3 layers

Based on measurement instructions, I measured between 4" to 4.125", and sizes Small and Medium fit both. I got both and tried on both. Initially, I felt the Small was perfect for fit, until I tried on a Medium. Medium is perfect for me because of the additional and necessary nose coverage.

- The design helps with breathability, but not sure if it's because it's so far away from my face (hence the +/- rating). The design is very unique and very Mortal Kombat-esque (see picture below). Notice the outward design that adds a bit more coverage on the cheeks.

51420598896_740ee2180d_b.jpg

- I have some leftover Outdoor Research face mask filters which can actually fit in there. There's no sleeve or adhesive for the mask, but I can say it's more than adequate for layering. Would've definitely like a filter pocket as an option. I know it's a performance mask, but still would've been nice.

51420598691_997e827b41_b.jpg

Let me know if anyone would like some more on-face pictures to get a better idea of fit!
Can you cut off that huge tag without cutting the mask or leaving an edge that irritates your face?

Can you cut off that huge tag without cutting the mask or leaving an edge that irritates your face?

Yeah, I didn't cut it off yet at the time I took the on-face picture, but I cut it off after. It's just a regular tag, wrapped around the mask strap, so no issues cutting it off.

Back
Top Bottom