**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I gotta trim my stash. NSW galore, lots of destroyers in Sz large/xlarge

ohvdiq.jpg

What shoes are those in the photo? The Yeezy type ones

Last edited:
What are the two different grey that you guys keep mentioning? I only see one grey on NDC ( sold out now ). Darker grey sounds nice lol.

If anyone can help me I'm looking for the nike tech fleece pant in a size large and I can't find them anywhere.

Would love to pay retail for them. Nike reps gave me 80 stores already and they all have been sold out.

If anyone can help me I'm looking for the nike tech fleece pant in a size large and I can't find them anywhere.

Would love to pay retail for them. Nike reps gave me 80 stores already and they all have been sold out.

I believe Large in black is still available on Nike.com. It was there yesterday at least.

Got the new version of Nike Tech Fleece Crew, they are definitely cutting much much slimmer around the whole body and almost close to Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner arm width. Very fitted. I love it.

Got the new version of Nike Tech Fleece Crew, they are definitely cutting much much slimmer around the whole body and almost close to Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner arm width. Very fitted. I love it.
link to the one you got? that's what I was hoping. 

Just an update, none of my tech fleece pants restock orders were canceled. They were all shipped today.

Edit:

I ordered a pair of the Heather Grey, and Black both medium for myself, and a heather grey medium for my friend. So in total 3 orders were shipped same day.

Last edited:
does the stitching on the inside for the knee patch thingy bother anyone? it keeps rubbing against my skin, not comfortable at all. :x.

does the stitching on the inside for the knee patch thingy bother anyone? it keeps rubbing against my skin, not comfortable at all. :x.

I got the USOC fleece pants and the inside knee stitching did bother me at first but after a couple washes and wears it either softens up.

anyone know when NIke gonna release all of the Sochi Olympic gear. i see a few pieces up but when is the whole collection available. thanks in advance?

Back
Top Bottom