**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Are you sure they're actually shipping 1.0's though? It seems like they share the same stock as some other UK sites that have been shipping the 2.0's. I wish these sites would use the correct stock photos.
No clue.  Just going off of pictures.

I think lebron is wearing 2.0

Could I? I've never ordered from the UK before, let alone rejecting a package.
I am almost positive you could of prior to signing for it. But i'm not sure if you could afterwards. You should contact the delivery company and check. It won't hurt!

Hey guys. I received my tech fleece 2.0s today in medium. They're definitely too tight for me. I'm 165lbs, 6'1", 31 in waist. I'm thin but on the athletic side. Waist is perfect, but the thighs and legs are tight. I hope this helps you all out with sizing. 

Hey guys. I received my tech fleece 2.0s today in medium. They're definitely too tight for me. I'm 165lbs, 6'1", 31 in waist. I'm thin but on the athletic side. Waist is perfect, but the thighs and legs are tight. I hope this helps you all out with sizing. 
Didnt we tell you to get a large bro

5-11 150. I have an M in the black/flash jacket and it's slightly slightly big. The drawcord at the hem helps. I'm assuming the allover flash fits the same way.
Oh snap. Okay thanks. just ordered the all over flash in a large from Las Vegas south for $177 shipped! Hope its not too huge. They have an XL if anyone is looking.

Hey does anyone know where I can find some tech fleece pants? Do you guys think it would be better to just go and talk to a Nike rep and find a pair? I'm looking for the black or heather grey color. Any help would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom