**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

^^^^I literally have them in a bag next to me at work. The materials seem like a thick foam. They seem like they can take some damage. Fit seems okay but I got a large but I wear mine a little baggier than normal. The waste is a tad big but the medium seemed to slim for me. I guess it all depends on your style. I still think the $120 price tag is a little high but I am picky with what I wear and if something fits like a glove on me, I just swoop it up no questions asked.

Still one of my favorite Nike acket's ever 

If anyone can help me find this one below it would be much appreciated 

Last edited:

Still one of my favorite Nike acket's ever 
What Jacket is this?
nerd.gif

anyone heard about the Gyakusou collection for fall/winter? 
Nothing, but I asked 21M if they had any leftovers from last season still, they said 'no because something should be coming out in the next month or so.' but I'm not holding my breath right now. 

Nothing, but I asked 21M if they had any leftovers from last season still, they said 'no because something should be coming out in the next month or so.' but I'm not holding my breath right now. 
I think I saw a tweet that was in Japanese and I clicked on it and had A/W15 and some pics I'll check it out and see if I can link it
Found it: http://sneakerhack.seesaa.net/s/article/427273959.html

Last edited:
I think I saw a tweet that was in Japanese and I clicked on it and had A/W15 and some pics I'll check it out and see if I can link it
Found it: http://sneakerhack.seesaa.net/s/article/427273959.html
Thanks for sharing the link. Not blown away by it. Big fan of gyakusou but the collection gets weaker every year as if Jun Takahashi has lost interest in it. That's why I never feel compelled to pay retail for it anymore.

Does anybody know if there is an online retailer other than Nike.com that sells these? Doubt it but just thought I'd check, reason being hike.com is already out of my size, any help would be greatly appreciated

Does anybody know if there is an online retailer other than Nike.com that sells these? Doubt it but just thought I'd check, reason being hike.com is already out of my size, any help would be greatly appreciated
Try some European stores or eBay

google the style code.  They have this same shirt without acg. That'll be easier to find.

Has anyone experienced fading with their black tech fleece pants after washing? Worn them today and realized in the sun they looked deep black sort or anthracite. I don't remember being this shade at first. Not sure if I need to order a new pair. Any opinions?

Has anyone experienced fading with their black tech fleece pants after washing? Worn them today and realized in the sun they looked deep black sort or anthracite. I don't remember being this shade at first. Not sure if I need to order a new pair. Any opinions?
My bro washes all his fleece tech together insideout in extra cold water with add ice and woolight dark.

Back
Top Bottom