OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

I'm trying to pick up a pair and rock em to the all star game sunday.  
pimp.gif

Im on vacation in Maui and none of the stores are getting any of the asg shoes. Its online or bust for me. However they are just getting their shipment of cement iv's tomorrow so might get lucky

Just got off the phone with my local HOH. Dude was a complete %@@ hole. I asked him if there was more hype for the foams he said "as much as I liked to kick it with you on the phone and talk about shoes all day, I got work to do." Name was calvin, best belive I'm gonna say something about him to someone there. Complete tool.

Called eastbay, asked about the noon release, they had no idea what I was talkin about...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

are you guys REALLY thinking the orlando colorway is NOT a GR? come on now.... when has an orlando penny colorway NOT been a general release? quit hyping *#%! up...

maybe because i order from nike and this shoe is not in the catalog for spring 2012 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

HOH 34th said they're not releasing them until Friday....dude sounded like he didn't know what he was talking about though...

Cause he doesn't.  Most of the employees there are inept and hate their jobs.  

Originally Posted by NobleKane

are you guys REALLY thinking the orlando colorway is NOT a GR? come on now.... when has an orlando penny colorway NOT been a general release? quit hyping *#%! up...

Conventional wisdom would lead one to think these are a GR, basketball releases like this usually are, but GR releases don't get limited to 1 per customer on NDC.....

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Just got off the phone with my local HOH. Dude was a complete %@@ hole. I asked him if there was more hype for the foams he said "as much as I liked to kick it with you on the phone and talk about shoes all day, I got work to do." Name was calvin, best belive I'm gonna say something about him to someone there. Complete tool.

Called eastbay, asked about the noon release, they had no idea what I was talkin about...
Are you really upset that an employee making minimum wage didn't want to sit there and talk to you on the phone about sneaker hype when there is a store full of people who actually want to buy sneakers? Think about it from his perspective. You're probably the 30th person today to call and ask that same question today and he's probably helping numerous customers while you're calling. Chances are he isn't even working the release so you're taking commission away from him by wanting to ask stupid questions. Come in the store and talk to someone when they have some free time if you want to chop it up about sneakers. It's super annoying when people want to call the store and talk about god knows what when you're in the middle of helping actual customers. I'm not even trying to be a ****, but you would feel the exact same way if you were in his shoes.

I'm also not saying employees should be disrespectful on the phone to ANYONE, but out of curiosity was that the first question you asked?

A dude on ISS ordered a pair of galaxy through the phone on Monday, showed proof too, from Eastbay. Very odd that he got to order them when they didn't have them in the system now. Another person called Eastbay up and said their shipment came damaged so they sent them back to Nike. Eastbay reps, what's going on?

its his god damn job. That's what he's paid to do.
And my first question was, "how are you doin?"
It definitely is not his his job to sit there on the phone and talk to you about the hype of a sneaker when there are people in the store who need assistance and have legitimate questions. Asking a release date, asking what time the store is opening, asking size availability are all valid questions to ask. Majority of employees wouldn't even have a clue what you're asking.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

its his god damn job. That's what he's paid to do.
And my first question was, "how are you doin?"
It definitely is not his his job to sit there on the phone and talk to you about the hype of a sneaker when there are people in the store who need assistance and have legitimate questions. Asking a release date, asking what time the store is opening, asking size availability are all valid questions to ask. Majority of employees wouldn't even have a clue what you're asking.
its his job to answer any inquires about any merchandise they or will sell. the customer is always right. dont like to deal with people? %@#! of retail. simple as that.

and you're acting like i was sitting on the phone with dude trying to have a conversation like a jr high girl. my call log on my cell phone says 37 seconds. thats including the time it took them to answer.

That sounds like he was being pretty polite, if you ask me. I've called Nike stores in Chicago and after I asked the question, the chick just hung up on me...I was pissed
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

A dude on ISS ordered a pair of galaxy through the phone on Monday, showed proof too, from Eastbay. Very odd that he got to order them when they didn't have them in the system now. Another person called Eastbay up and said their shipment came damaged so they sent them back to Nike. Eastbay reps, what's going on?
Really wish I knew who said such things.. I can see how it may be possible that an order was snuck in earlier this week, but sent back per damaged is coming from nowhere. This is what's going on:

Both the Orlando and the Fresh Mint will be available for sale tonight at Midnight ET. I was told they will not be placed on the site until tomorrow, but they can be ordered via phone at Midnight ET tonight. You will need to provide the product numbers to order them. The Fresh Mint product number is 20502030. The Orlando product number is 20502110. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

^^ thanks alot eastbay REP!
hopefully these arent excluded from promo codes..

in somewhat of a catch 22, i have a nike voucher coming in later this week, do yall think the orlando's will sell out by then?

keep hearing both shoes are 'QS', is that confirmed?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Really wish I knew who said such things.. I can see how it may be possible that an order was snuck in earlier this week, but sent back per damaged is coming from nowhere. This is what's going on:

Both the Orlando and the Fresh Mint will be available for sale tonight at Midnight ET. I was told they will not be placed on the site until tomorrow, but they can be ordered via phone at Midnight ET tonight. You will need to provide the product numbers to order them. The Fresh Mint product number is 20502030. The Orlando product number is 20502110. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

This was what read on the other forum. Well thanks for clearing it all up.
i just got off the phone with Eastbay...the rep said he really doesnt know how this dude ordered them but because the shipment of this shoe was damaged they ARE NOT releasing them and are sending them back to the manufacturer(Nike)...he also said there was no specific launch date for these and he doesnt even have a product number for them...i had to give the rep dudes customer # for him to look it up....he said maybe his pair were inspected and were okay to ship but thats all he could tell me and he had no information of the orlando colorway as well....

Originally Posted by dontae

neither one of the pairs are QS I was just on the phone with Nike

thats some great news. and ndc aint getting the foams so their server (hopefully) will not crash at midnight. lol

Back
Top Bottom