Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

IMO: These shoes are overrated. i just used my black pair out today first time on the indoor court. Didn't feel snug for me maybe i need to go half a size down.. But they are nothin compared to my Zoom BB the weight difference is not that big of a difference IMO... The plastic part on the side seems weird, everytime i'm running i feel the plastic creasing or like folding.. Hard to explain.
But for the people who balled in these.. Do you guys lace them all the way up? Including the inside socket?
Let me know your opinions.. Thanks

I feel similar... Zoom BB I owns these!

They're not bad... but definitely hype is much bigger than shoes' possibilities. Also, I am used to the forefoot+heel Zoom Air or Full Length Zoom Air, maybe I am spoiled, but I am missing that setup in HD's.

Like you said... the weight difference is not that noticeable once on court. I can't ball in heavy shoes like 19-20oz, but everything below 17oz is great.

I still need to try different lacing setups, maybe without the inside socket.

I posted this in the review thread, but not much action there...

Anyhow, anyone else feel that these shoes are extremely tight right here in this area (I don't even have them tied up and I still feel it)

2n6x0m9.jpg

That is exactly how i feel it just doesn't feel smooth maybe its because i laced it with the inside loops. im going to get a half size smaller and laceit without the loop on the inside and see how it feels. If kobe plays with it and doesn't complain.. then iono if i should complain hah

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANYBODY KNOW ANY OTHER WEBSITE SITES THAT HAVE THE (Dark Obsidian / White-University Blue) COLOR SIZE 9 OR 9.5 FOR RETAIL SNEAKERHEAD IS SOLD OUT AND SO IS EASTBAY....THANKS

yo if you in nyc, i got you pm me
Edit: actually anyone in nyc pm me i got you for below retail.

That is exactly how i feel it just doesn't feel smooth maybe its because i laced it with the inside loops. im going to get a half size smaller and lace it without the loop on the inside and see how it feels. If kobe plays with it and doesn't complain.. then iono if i should complain hah
Well I wear 12, but went with 11.5 in these...when lacing them up without the inside loop it's almost as the shoe folds in some unnatural way

Got out bidded on the obsidian/unvrsty blue pair. Guess I have to finally buy the Kobe PE Olympic GR here.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANYBODY KNOW ANY OTHER WEBSITE SITES THAT HAVE THE (Dark Obsidian / White-University Blue) COLOR SIZE 9 OR 9.5 FOR RETAIL SNEAKERHEAD IS SOLD OUT AND SO IS EASTBAY....THANKS

You could still get a size 9 on sneakerhead.com

^^^ NA THEY SOLD OUT OF THE SIZE 9s...WHEN I GO TO ADD IT TO THE CART IT SAYS SORRY UNAVAILABLE.....ANY1 ELSE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME OUT....THANKS

I still need those dark obsidian ones as well..i'm fiendin for those..!!! i missed out on eastbay by a long shot..

i dont get it y ppl so crazy about the obsidan / university blue pair of HD?!
they sold more than the limited edition...
really amazing

Can anyone help me out with info on the white/golds? The only place I'm seeing them is on hk-kicks who is also selling pairs on eBay, all"pre-order" for $40 above retail plus $30 shipping from Hong Kong (i.e. pass). Since they're "pre-order," does that mean they'll becoming out in a lot of places soon? If so, where? Thanks.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I still need those dark obsidian ones as well..i'm fiendin for those..!!! i missed out on eastbay by a long shot..

don't know about online, but i know that shiekh's had them instore in L.A. area.

For those that ordered on finishline.com with the coupon. When you received ur shipment did your order total on the receipt state $117? Cause when I checkedmy order online, the order total is $92.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i dont get it y ppl so crazy about the obsidan / university blue pair of HD?!
they sold more than the limited edition...
really amazing

cause the colorway is hot and some people dont buy sneakers because of how limited or how hyped it is. what i dont get is people buying the limited pairsjust because its limited.
btw no one wants the wht/obsidian HDs for below retail? if you in nyc pm me.

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

For those that ordered on finishline.com with the coupon. When you received ur shipment did your order total on the receipt state $117? Cause when I checked my order online, the order total is $92.

don't worry...for whatever reason, finishline's system operates such that the in-box receipt is made before the discount is applied. You will onlybe charged 92

does anyone know where to get the blackout hyperdunks for below retail? or any coupons i could use because ive been tryin to use codes on finishline and i dontthink they work anymore thx

Anyone want to give me advice on which colorway I should get ?

Obsidian/university Blue/White
or
White/Red - Released in Asia

Obsidian/uni blue

anyone else in limbo wondering where the country HDs will release again?

^Lol. I know everyones picking up the Obsidians, but it doesnt really matter since both never released here
laugh.gif
So not many people will have these colorways on the court. Im just having a hard time deciding.
ohwell.gif

I cant get both right now, since im 15 and paycheck aint that big.

putting "whats limited" aside, just pickup what color you think looks best

...(obsidians)

the joining of me and australia HDs will hopefully be soon
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom