Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Finally copped the dark obsidian/university blue joints thanks to KidLebron for the heads up..hadda buy socks to get 25% off of 125 but i only paid 100shipped..definitely a good deal..

nice pe's man...
i got my germany hd's in today...but now i'm a little sad i didn't get the pe's...
ohwell.gif

it seems like the 3 CWs on eastbay r all over the place now...

do ya think the price on em will drop? should i return em, n wait till the price drop a bit?
cuz my fav country CWs r the 3 on eastbay~ it means i m dropping the same price as jordan pack to buy these 3 kix...
worth it? hmm i m thinking...

any suggestions?

Originally Posted by airmaxes

My first pair, crazy light and comfortable;
This is off topic but what kind of camera do you use to take such clear pics.

That pic was taken with a Cybershot W120 but honestly my older camera with a basic macro setting could take that type of picture. The key is good lighting, andI used a floodlight.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

i went to the courts at my local 24 the other day... no joke, about 8 cats rocking the new "hyperdunks", only one dude complained that it hurt his feet so positive reviews around my area (hawaii)... i personally wish they had the extra heel pad like the huarache 2k5's (part that sticks out on the back of the heel to prevent rubber ankles).

either way, awesome marketing done by nike on this product cause everyone copped.

i personally will always play in j's
smile.gif

my 2 cents...
you play at 24's? who is this?

Yeah mambas are up on kix-files.com, but once again we only have sz 8-10.5 and a price tag steeper than the ebay prices for those sizes at $260-$270.
No help to the bigger foots again.

so are these UWR a GR or limited? i tried lookin back a few pages too and couldn't find anything.....

The best answer is Limited GR it should have been said many times. NDC, Niketowns, Eastbay, Footlockers, Finish Lines, Foot Actions and Urban accounts.

Not aimed at big, but for those of you who have these questions dial up Nike at 800 806 6453 and ask. They will repeat the same info I just gave onthese.

^Word thanks for the info, hopefully the footaction around my way gets em,
if not Next closest thing is NTLA I guess, or online

Originally Posted by ucjb2

The best answer is Limited GR it should have been said many times. NDC, Niketowns, Eastbay, Footlockers, Finish Lines, Foot Actions and Urban accounts.

Not aimed at big, but for those of you who have these questions dial up Nike at 800 806 6453 and ask. They will repeat the same info I just gave on these.

thanks for the info man... much appreciated....

Before anyone gets the UWR Hyperdunk on Eastbay or NDC.

Is it confirmed that the box and bag will come with it ? Because pages back, someone said it might not be included.
nerd.gif

Anyone want to confirm if its included or not ?
Because a red outline and tribal print isnt worth 150.
grin.gif

everybody that's already purchased a pair from sources not names NDC or Eastbay has confirmed that it's came with the bag and box.
NDC nor Eastbay can confirm anything on their pairs.
There is only one way to find out..

I'll sell you the faux suede bag and a cardboard boxonce my pair gets here..

I know this question has been asked before, but where is the UWR being released. I've called in every footaction, footlocker, finishline, and champs in myarea. They don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Some only have the black HD, and some don't have hyperdunks at all. I'm in centralTexas, killeen, waco, temple area. If there is somebody from Austin that knows a spot hit me up. I called both the lakeline and barton creek mall on tuesday,same answers. I'm confused.... how limited are these shoes?

You're best bet is just to try and get these online off Eastbay or NDC...just follow this thread come tomorrow and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom