Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Which colors are dropping tomorow? Just the UWR HDs?

Also, does anyone when the silver and white ones will drop? Any info on them? That is really the only HD I want:

nike-hyperdunk-usa-flag-05.jpg

GZA73 wrote:

yeah, can some one confirm the pairs available for sale tomorrow at Niketown. Thanks!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHOEAFFLICTION.BLOGSPOT.COM

[email protected]

its on every page, nook, and cranny of this thread I promise. and if you can't find it, call your local Niketown as every Niketown gets differentthings.
Primarily the UWR HD drops tomorrow on NDC, Eastbay, and SELECT Niketowns.

the training wheels are now off..

Originally Posted by mesteno

Which colors are dropping tomorow? Just the UWR HDs?

Also, does anyone when the silver and white ones will drop? Any info on them? That is really the only HD I want:

nike-hyperdunk-usa-flag-05.jpg
Has anyone heard anything about the white and silver ones?

Originally Posted by GZA73

yeah, can some one confirm the pairs available for sale tomorrow at Niketown. Thanks!

yeah I think ur local niketown employee can help u with that. y don't u give em a call
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHOEAFFLICTION.BLOGSPOT.COM

[email protected]

im going to Niketown to grab a pair of the Soldier II and HD UWRs; PM me if you wont be able to get a pair and you want me to grab an extra for ya...we'llgo from there

Gee thanks! I appreciate the positive comments!. This is suppose to be a place to get the info right , but I guess some of you have some free time.

Gee thanks! I appreciate the positive comments!. This is suppose to be a place to get the info right , but I guess some of you have some free time.

this is the place to get info if its available. so either a) noone knows or b) people know and don't wanna share.

u also have some free time it seems so it couldn't hurt to call ur spots and see for yourself.

and to answer the other question. yes it is 150usd and are limited, but still not really sure of the limitedness. looks like a limited gr tho.

a lot of info on the past few pages. hell the last page can pretty much answer all questions.

sorry to interrupt the UWR hype, but i got my China's from eastbay today. they look
pimp.gif
, the box is thrashed and huge but its cool, probably just tossingit out anyways.

Don't worry, that's just how it is sometimes. Some people think shoe info is not meant to be shared.

Originally Posted by mesteno

Don't worry, that's just how it is sometimes. Some people think shoe info is not meant to be shared.

Come on, guys. Not every question can be answered quickly. Both of you only waited about an hour for a response.

As far as what's releasing tomorrow, the only thing confirmed is the UWR pair.

Back
Top Bottom