Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

smh.gif
Quoting yourself.

^ Co-Sign - Another Hit BP

those Dirks with Kobe Lace Thing doesnt make sense cause its Dirk shoes and a Lace thing that says kobe..... anyways...

thanks guys!

let me add, having received my first pair today, i LOVE hyperdunks....
embarassed.gif

now if i could only get some of my designs produced/customized.......

BP, my favorite ps has been the Jordan Black/Red IV inspired colorway

I would buy multiple pairs if those released man, I love those.
Gradient look nice, but I don't think I can see myself actually rocking them.
I'd have to see them in person first though.

Keep up the good work man

thanks, i have been envisioning what the Jordan IV pair would look like ALL DAY. i'm telling ya, if a pair releases w/ a black upper and grey sole,i'll have to make some calls to get them done up.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

thanks, i have been envisioning what the Jordan IV pair would look like ALL DAY. i'm telling ya, if a pair releases w/ a black upper and grey sole, i'll have to make some calls to get them done up.
BP...that is my favorite hyperdunk ps and will work on that custom one day. stay tuned.....

sorry guys my comp sucks and it wouldn't let me edit the original post.......... but it let me edit this aarggghhhhh yuku

BP sickalicious, black laces on those Germany's look alight still one of the plainer looking hd's IMO, quoting yourself/ how about an edit instead.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

yea they paypal you and they are supposedly not taking any fees out of it.. but the bad part is after you wait 60 days you gota wait another 14 days to transfer to your account... total 74 days
So I just sign up for that, buy the shoes and 74 days later I'll get the money back? I'm sorry for the newb question, but I've never seen this before and it's pretty cool to me.
I got 3 transactions from ebay supposedly 7more days into my paypal account, and another 3 purchases that i have to wait 60 days for then + 14days. But i bet you somewhere in the small print, they don't legally OWE you the money and we will all be SOL

BP comes through again... hey, if NikeiD did offer HD's, what would be your first (fav) design? no gradient, because that would be too much to ask for fromiD

Patent Toe on those Gradients and Im in line for several....err.. well you know what I mean..

Some of the TB's including the ORANGE and navy colors that had shown up but were not for sale are now available on NDC however they are sold out in almostevery size. Looks like they just released a very small amount of pairs for now.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

BP comes through again... hey, if NikeiD did offer HD's, what would be your first (fav) design? no gradient, because that would be too much to ask for from iD
tough decision, it would all depend on the option amd colorblocking available...

ones that could be possible, with little to no customization, that i would do:

and with more customization, of course it would have to be:

my favorite = not possible
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ucjb2

Some of the TB's including the ORANGE and navy colors that had shown up but were not for sale are now available on NDC however they are sold out in almost every size. Looks like they just released a very small amount of pairs for now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Do you think they will restock the orange? How did I miss this?

Originally Posted by raw120

Originally Posted by ucjb2

Some of the TB's including the ORANGE and navy colors that had shown up but were not for sale are now available on NDC however they are sold out in almost every size. Looks like they just released a very small amount of pairs for now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Do you think they will restock the orange? How did I miss this?
There's no logical explanation for it. I have been checking every day, yesterday there was nothing. Checked when I woke up at 8:00 today andalmost every size was gone. I NEED the orange.

BP - i think the Breds are posible if you use the blackouts as a base - onlyt problem would be the lining i think...

Back
Top Bottom