Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by piercef0rmvp

I ordered a pair of the Germany HDs from Eastbay and my order status says "open" rather then the backordered like some other people are getting...not
sure what the means

Nah mine says open but when you look below it says backordered to 7/30 for my Germany HD and 8/6 for the China HD.

To ordered the Puerto Rico Coloway off Eastbay... Just open -- waiting on approval, but yea Backordered until 8/18/2008. Is no good, no good at all. I wonderif it would be better to call in rather than paypal online. You guys think credit card over phone would approve and clear faster than a paypal payment, hopethat doesn't put me at the back of the bus for these.

I'm dead broke right now..I wish I could order some PR's and the GR Black colorway...o well...if there still there by next friday itz on..I kno theGR's will be but I doubt the PR's will be still be there

haha definitely feel you.
i lucked out and my buddy only wants one pair
so i got enough money for a 2nd pair for me now.
but still dead broke before that and obviously after the purchase.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I'm dead broke right now..I wish I could order some PR's and the GR Black colorway...o well...if there still there by next friday itz on..I kno the GR's will be but I doubt the PR's will be still be there

I feel ya...man...I managed to muster up enough with a couple of Ebay sales lately, sold a couple pairs i don't really like to make room for the thePR's. But even if there isn't enough in there after rent and car insurance, I think Visa still somehow seems to believe I have reliable income.

Order Summary
Order Number: dont worry bout it
Order Date: 07/25/2008
Method: Not available until shipped

this is all mine says is this bad or good

DNeou20 & Code6,
I think well be iight...I mean only thing that scares me is the low price..which means people can buy as many as they want and will sneaker hoog em yakno...but as of right now my hawk eyes are on them at all times..PRs and GR's..as long as I get 1 I'm kool

Code6 I didn't kno Ninja Turtles had a arcade game lol..is it fun?

yeah i'm picking up our pairs at the employee store though
and i'm just checking for what's online and whatnot
im gonna test my luck and head to NT Portland right after

Lol Coatesville PA/Houston...I'm not really into arcade games..so that was jus somethin new 2 me

I'm into the Skate tho..can't wait for Skate 2

But that's another subject..

Lol Coatesville PA/Houston...I'm not really into arcade games..so that was jus somethin new 2 me
I'm still going with the you was locked up for a major part if not the whole 90's if you didnt at least know of this arcade game.
laugh.gif
I thought you was going to say you were from a differentcountry not Coatesville/H-Town.

yeah i am wondering the same thing, I called at 7:00 pm to confirm, the guy knew what I was looking for before it even came out of my mouth, and he said 2:30;I hope he wasn't just messing with me!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom