Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

wait?! isnt there two kind of swoosh.com websites???? one isnt as advanced as the other one, anyone knows what im talking about????

^ flash/no flash

just google -

Nike Non Flash

click first link and it will say for employee store non flash click here

ndc better be whipping up some discounts right now
mad.gif
tongue.gif

I almost missed these...I am so glad I double checked before sleeping. It is 250AM here in So Cal, and I just placed my order for TWO PAIR.

I ordered the CHINA, well I had to...pride baby. Sadly those wont ship until 8/6/08. I wanted to rock those with my China jersey. The second pair I got isthe White/Obsidian. I really wish I had the cash to buy the all black too...great looking shoe. But I had to make a decision...only 2. So I went with a moreversatile color.

Good looking out NT. I can sleep now and dream about my shoes!

who is going to the party tmmr at NTLA - i wanna grab acouple of those posters (dont even know what they look like) my room will be all hyperdunks for the nextyear - i want hyperdunk sheets too

SMH at the guy that said 6 EST - maybe if you had a source but seriously dont make up times cause it seems right

geeze have to wake up in 5 hours to call nike smh smh

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

who is going to the party tmmr at NTLA - i wanna grab acouple of those posters (dont even know what they look like) my room will be all hyperdunks for the next year - i want hyperdunk sheets too

I am thinking about it, but I really wonder how many posters they have to give away.... you have to try the shoe on too right?

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

SMH at the guy that said 6 EST - maybe if you had a source but seriously dont make up times cause it seems right

geeze have to wake up in 5 hours to call nike smh smh
Dang kid, if you upset w/him you need to be pissed at the other kid who said 5:30EST!!

They are coming soon. There's at least a link to them now...eventhough it's the "product unavailable" page.

And no this DOES NOT mean that they are sold out people.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

^what link?
at the home oage click on the olympic games section and click on the HD and then like scroll over it and you can see clearly if you have a swooshaccount its says $66.00. Hopeully almost there. I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!

Alright non-flash swoosh has three colorways up...green, red & blue.

And the red & blue big sz. are all gone. What the hell?? No white CW no all Black.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Alright non-flash swoosh has three colorways up...green, red & blue.

And the red & blue big sz. are all gone. What the hell?? No white CW no all Black.
dont see them!

Back
Top Bottom