Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

IMG_20181117_155234 small.jpg

IMG_20181117_155108 small.jpg

Is it me, or do ID’s feel cheaper quality than regular GR shoes?

I can’t speak on anything but uptown’s and max’s and the answer is absolutely not! Actually these are better than gr’s (well I did mine at 21 Mercer befor the lab thing came) and I’m waiting to crack open some Cortez id’s that came in when I get home. But I will say Nike needs to 1. Have better options on the models they have (colors/material) 2. And the shoes altogether cause the only thing worthwhile is the running shoes. 3. Bring back appointments cause the colors can/and do be way off from what you see on screen at times. I like to see the actual material I’m choosing.things like dust bags and color blocking ,swatches makes a big difference in the experience all the better.

Last edited:
I can’t speak on anything but uptown’s and max’s and the answer is absolutely not! Actually these are better than gr’s (well I did mine at 21 Mercer befor the lab thing came) and I’m waiting to crack open some Cortez id’s that came in when I get home. But I will say Nike needs to 1. Have better options on the models they have (colors/material) 2. And the shoes altogether cause the only thing worthwhile is the running shoes. 3. Bring back appointments cause the colors can/and do be way off from what you see on screen at times. I like to see the actual material I’m choosing.things like dust bags and color blocking ,swatches makes a big difference in the experience all the better.
I did a pair of am1’s and just did a pair of Cortez’s. Cortez’s do feel cheaper. It came with waxed laces which I switched out immediately. I hate waxed laces

I did a pair of am1’s and just did a pair of Cortez’s. Cortez’s do feel cheaper. It came with waxed laces which I switched out immediately. I hate waxed laces

Dam! My cortez are my first Nike pair in a minute.They came in but I’m moving around taking care of somethings so I don’t have access to them yet. Did two up’s in 012 and a am1 in 014/15 I think and just did the Cortez to finish up the pack I did. I’m kool with wax laces but they just don’t go with every shoe.Yeah I can say the same thing about miadidas and the new balance customs,they’ve all limited options on the shoes.Nb took away the leather options years ago and just bought it back......as a premium!!!! Wtf??? Miadidas to away the text sole engravement and replaced it with.......wait for it......a insole id!!??? Lol I kid you not. Dam I remember it cost $90/$95 to do a custom.

Last edited:
Dam! My cortez are my first Nike pair in a minute.They came in but I’m moving around taking care of somethings so I don’t have access to them yet. Did two up’s in 012 and a am1 in 014/15 I think and just did the Cortez to finish up the pack I did. I’m kool with wax laces but they just don’t go with every shoe.Yeah I can say the same thing about miadidas and the new balance customs,they’ve all limited options on the shoes.Nb took away the leather options years ago and just bought it back......as a premium!!!! Wtf??? Miadidas to away the text sole engravement and replaced it with.......wait for it......a insole id!!??? Lol I kid you not. Dam I remember it cost $90/$95 to do a custom.
I’ve done a few myself, but only AM1 Nike. The Cortez’s were my first ID’s besides am1’s. Growing up in Cali, Cortez’s will always be the shoe with most memories for me. It was a must at least once lol. But for am1’s, I regret selling some old ID’s. I had the one with the elephant print option, the one where people did the BC 3 look a like. I really regret letting go of that one. Also did the jacquard option. I missed out on the denim one last year or two years ago. Those are so nice... I just got back into kicks and I’m jealous when ever I see people who have them. Haha

I’ve done a few myself, but only AM1 Nike. The Cortez’s were my first ID’s besides am1’s. Growing up in Cali, Cortez’s will always be the shoe with most memories for me. It was a must at least once lol. But for am1’s, I regret selling some old ID’s. I had the one with the elephant print option, the one where people did the BC 3 look a like. I really regret letting go of that one. Also did the jacquard option. I missed out on the denim one last year or two years ago. Those are so nice... I just got back into kicks and I’m jealous when ever I see people who have them. Haha
Most of the dope picks are long gone off this thread (expired hosting) but man you sold the wrong ones. Lol. Na I got rid of some gems myself,weeding out a lot of gr’s. I missed out on a lot of options due to various reasons.

:frown: I just id'd some cortez...Why are they getting off nike id?
Anyone have experience with them arriving faster than quoted. I wanted to rock my pair to the dodgers game. in two weeks.

Anyone have experience with them arriving faster than quoted. I wanted to rock my pair to the dodgers game. in two weeks.

Ordered mine and got them The next week. That’s the quickest I got id’s. The older pairs I got about two weeks tops.idk if were you reside is/would be a factor

Sorry, miss*. I just seen this. Took about 1 week or so for them to come. I’m no expert on how these factory works. I’m assuming it depends on how much material* (nylon, leather, etc) you put into the shoe? Hope you got them.

Last edited:
Sorry, miss*. I just seen this. Took about 1 week or so for them to come. I’m no expert on how these factory works. I’m assuming it depends on how much quality (nylon, leather, etc) you put into the shoe? Hope you got them.

Got shipping last night but I know they won’t be here by Sunday

Got shipping last night but I know they won’t be here by Sunday
Probably won’t get them by Sunday. You never know though. I just checked the app, and it looks like they don’t have the id’s anymore. Out of curiosity, what colors you threw on them?

Never not creating!!!! Therapy!!Part 2 (part 1 are the air max1 inspired by her 1988 Olympic appearance) of the AUNT KIM x FLO JO pack I did Nike ID Cortez classic inspired by the singlet she wore. 200metres silver medal at 1987 World Championships in roam

58FDC62A-C982-4BB0-BD66-8277397A8CAA.png

Never not creating “I was born fresh but aunt Kim cultivated my style”

Aunt Kim x flo jo air max1 Nike IDs

After they came in I customized them some more.

Florence Griffith Joyner was one of my aunt Kim’s favorite athletes and we watched her win 3gold 1silver in the 1988 summer Olympics track & field games.She was a problem!! I miss my aunt/big sis so I dedicate any custom kicks I do in her name.She was fly inside and out.Always encourage my creativity and provided me many opportunities to do so.

39F93691-E7B9-4126-9089-30D8FC9B6ACA.png
96F61557-DC6B-44AB-AA57-698A8DE6A79E.png

Back
Top Bottom