Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Pay for Eastbay Gold or Silver membership and get free 2 or 3 day shipping for a year. And you get 25% coupon. It pays for itself after 1 or 2 orders.
Do you pay that annually? Or is it a one time payment

you should visit the eastbay site to be honest. that way, you can see the package as a whole instead of waiting for an answer.

http://sneakernews.com/2013/08/06/nike-kd-6-durantulacurial-by-jp-custom-kicks/

mean.gif
I HATE customs, but this one is one of the best I've seen. Well executed.

Yeah man I agree with you now after seeing the video again on laptop. I just got a Lil excited when I seen the video on phone, non of the description or links to buy shoes popped up on phone.
Hope they do release that Colour for real, looks like the black KD V elite that never popped up to buy.

my seat pleasants just got dropped off. love them, and for 109, can't beat it. i am a big fan of the color blocking on the 6's.

Should've done the KD logo in white to mimic the white NIKE on the mercurial and mambacurial.

They did a great job tho, I'm just tired of all the customs that copy another pair... South beach theme kinda ruined that all for me.

Should've done the KD logo in white to mimic the white NIKE on the mercurial and mambacurial.

They did a great job tho, I'm just tired of all the customs that copy another pair... South beach theme kinda ruined that all for me.

shoulda coulda woulda :lol:

Back
Top Bottom