Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Not feeling that colorway i hope they dont go to far with 3m

So far i was down with 3 colorways but its looking like 2 ima cop, dont get me wrong i like alot of the colorways just some not so much to justify copping

The bamboos and the N7s stand head and shoulders above the rest right now for me

Same print as the supremes which I plan on getting if I find a good deal but still want these. I'm going to need some release dates with these early pairs resellers are getting. 35 is very clear in these pics.

These are up there with the Supremes in my book. The Bamboos are also fire, but this CW is clean.

Last edited:
Went to the mall and tried to find a meteorology pair and found nothing. First time in a while I haven't found a gr a few days after release.

Hopefully them dudes who needed those sizes are awake right now lol

lets see so far we have

Pre heat

Seat Pleasant

Meteorology

NYC 66

Away

N7

Mint Speckle/halloween

Bamboo

Sour Patch

the pair above

yet to see

Home

Allstar/playoff/finals(assuming he makes all)

Xmas

unknown colorways that have yet to be seen

plus NikeiD i have 4 designs myself 

..KD6 is shaping up very nicely imo

Not that I heard of, no hype behind those so im guessing will be announced closer to RD

Chroma ID August 12

http://nikeinc.com/news/nikeid-kd-vi-debuts-chroma-material

"[color= rgb(100, 100, 100)]When evaluating Kevin Durant’s game, it’s the small nuances that make a big difference. Look beyond the obvious. Yes, he can shoot the lights out, but some overlook his post-move footwork or his increased rebounding.[/color]

NIKEiD is bringing a new feature to the KD VI that is subtle, yet bold — just like KD’s evolved game. Available beginning Aug. 12, the KD VI will feature a new Chroma material that shifts in color when hit by varying angles of light.

The KD VI Chroma iD is available in seven color options for the upper in addition to 16 accent colors available on the logos, laces, lining, midsole and outsole. Glow-in-the-dark materials will be available on the laces, airbag, midsole, outsole and personalization options.

Two years in the making, NIKEiD’s Chroma option was inspired by popular iridescent paint jobs on cars. Moving forward, Chroma will be available on all Nike Basketball signature shoes.

Read more about the KD VI design innovation and inspiration. The NIKEiD KD VI can be purchased  here beginning Aug. 12. "

Last edited:
STILL NO WORD ON BLACK/TEAL PAIR OF NSW'S? WEREN'T THEY SUPPOSED TO DROP AUGUST 17TH?
No I'm still waiting on the release for them. DEFINITE cop. I contacted the customer service and they gave me same stock answer. Follow @nikestore on twitter for more information because they dont know. Its not on the Nike Release Calendar

This shoe is about to be a problem. Can't wait to see Xmas and All-star pair. May wanted to hold off iDing a pair until I know we got all the options.

Last edited:
aw figured there would be no lighter colors. |I The blue and purple ones are tough. Makes the upper too shiny though and the tongue and medial side same chroma effect so color blocking is limited sigh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom