Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Review up on SC, I agree with the review although many people have seen positive reviews from nightwing2303 and kicks genius I have to say these are just not adequate for playing ball in. Great casual shoe.

Last edited:
Review up on SC, I agree with the review although many people have seen positive reviews from nightwing2303 and kicks genius I have to say these are just not adequate for playing ball in. Great casual shoe.
So what is KD going to wear next season? ......

This is definitely 1 of those sneakers that look better on small feet!!!!!!......
laugh.gif

contemplating double up on Seat Pleasants as I only see ruckers and bamboos as must haves in the next few months. I see SPs being tougher to come by after a few months unless NDC restocks. If I can get 'em for 100, I would rather do that than pay through the roof for these "limited" b.s. colorways like Pre-heats, Not really a fan of the black mints, orange mint joints or any of the cloak & dagger IDs.

Meteor pair came in from Ndc today. First time ever Ndc send me an Order has been delivered email.

Got my meteorology from NDC today. In my opinion they look so sick out of the box but it's downhill from there. The laces and the tongue are just horrible i knew i wouldn't like it but i figured i would give it a try because they looked so nice. I can only imagine how nice these would be with a regular lacing system and tongue like the kobes, it's sad too because they are putting together so many good colorways and the chroma option looks so sick.

Got mine in today. Will be rocked tomorrow. If I could find the pre heats for a decent price I would complete the the released colorway set. Can't believe what those are going for after all these people claim to not like the design :smh:

Meteor pair came in from Ndc today. First time ever Ndc send me an Order has been delivered email.

Same here. Was surprised to see that

Got my meteorology from NDC today. In my opinion they look so sick out of the box but it's downhill from there. The laces and the tongue are just horrible i knew i wouldn't like it but i figured i would give it a try because they looked so nice. I can only imagine how nice these would be with a regular lacing system and tongue like the kobes, it's sad too because they are putting together so many good colorways and the chroma option looks so sick.

My sentiments exactly. I love the shoe for what it is, but don't think I'd be able to pull this off casually. They are super comfy tho and will probably keep these to ball in

Kinda of disappointed in something...I got my NDC pair today which I found out earlier was going to be too small. I got a .5 up pair frpm Foot Locker on Sunday, but when I compare the two pairs, the NDC pair has better 3M, shines brighter and the designs are visible in the pictures. I'll take a pic tonight to show them side by side.

just got em in, look very nice in person, too much detail for a GR lol. Anyways, wont put up too many pics in this thread since everybody knows what they look like

View media item 529584
also got matching kd socks for the kdtrey5's my sister I going to bring me from Taiwan :D

View media item 529586

Back
Top Bottom