Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Question: why are you all so excited for the N7. Just another KD colorway that'll be widely available months after its release (just like the last one). They make a new KD colorway like every week! Unless you are Native American I just don't see the hype on these. 

naw man, I don't even see anything on the bay

Man its like size 15 in those 2 c/w's are non-existent. I found a kid selling the meteors in a 15 then he turned around an flaked and said he didnt want to sell. Smh.

The hunt continues for those 2

I'll take a couple of wild guesses and say some people like the colorway, or are Kevin Durant fans.... Maybe even both.

Question: why are you all so excited for the N7. Just another KD colorway that'll be widely available months after its release (just like the last one). They make a new KD colorway like every week! Unless you are Native American I just don't see the hype on these. 

Well they are a fire c/w PLUS the last 2 c/w's were garbage.... So thats where some of the hype is coming from....IMO

Man these KD's will bite alot of people in the butt like the IV's did. The VI's the next shoe to change the game. I'm selling J's to get these in numbers!

Question: why even come in and ask that question?
Guess people cant get excited over a new colorway that appeals to them ...

Lol @ "change the game"

I enjoy my meteorology's & eventually plan on tracking a pair of SPs.

Nothing else really feels like a must have.

Nice shoe, but I just don't feel excited about any of the c/w's

But I would cop the Aunt Pearls and Volts on release day if they ever drop.

GIFSoup

Are these that limited as some are saying??? If so what's an estimated number ???

I'm grabbing a pair for myself for sure gonna be my first kd. I'm a low key fan of the 6 but gotta be the right Colorway. So far my favorite has been the preheat. But I didn't known of dat shoe until after the drop smh

Question: why even come in and ask that question?
Guess people cant get excited over a new colorway that appeals to them ...
Cause I like to stay up to date on the newest releases for my blog and etc... y'all had me thinking these were like pre heats. They look ok but nothing to go crazy over. In my opinion Nike kind of ruining the KD line with all these random colorways. All I see in shoe stores are KD's sitting on shelves. Lets see if these sell out.....

I
Cause I like to stay up to date on the newest releases for my blog and etc... y'all had me thinking these were like pre heats. They look ok but nothing to go crazy over. In my opinion Nike kind of ruining the KD line with all these random colorways. All I see in shoe stores are KD's sitting on shelves. Lets see if these sell out.....
i hope they don't sell so I can grab a few pairs.. I love the 6s and I think it's bc not too many people rock em..

in the case of this release- it will already be at outlets on release day- I doubt the price will fluctuate that much at all between now and Thanksgiving- if still around beyond that- who knows. This does not pertain to any other general releases usually. THE N7 collection is a different beast than typical GR or NikeSW NikeBBall stuff. Hopefully that's correct and concise.

It'll be interesting to see how they do.

Are you making a trip to the south?

First off, I don't think everyone is excited. You're in the KD VI thread, obviously many of the people posting in here are into the KD line, that would be my first guess. Not everyone is buying every KD, they may just choose this one.

Man these KD's will bite alot of people in the butt like the IV's did. The VI's the next shoe to change the game. I'm selling J's to get these in numbers!

100% agree with you I think it will take until the ASGs until every cw sells out.

Wait and see. These are some very dope shoes. Just different to look at but when I put them on and people see them on feet they are sold. They look weird as hell on the shelf though. i remember back in the days Jordan use to look funny because they were different to.

always thought N7s were a dope cw. my HOH said nobody signed up for the raffle. I'm fine with nobody buying this model. makes it easier for me to get mine. I'm good on the rest of the cws we've seen after these, will be my 4th pair. excited to see xmas/all star pair.

which HOH claimed that no one signed up for it? I'm trying to get my hands on a pair but the nearest HOH that will have them is 7 hours away.

damn, no place in the bay are getting these. Closest place is LA... :rolleyes guess ill have to do online or pray for monday.c

LA nters im quite confused. i really like the N7s ( my first pair of Kds since they IV YOTS)

i have to go to camariilio to grab a pair? no bev center, santa monica or bev hills?

thanks

LA nters im quite confused. i really like the N7s ( my first pair of Kds since they IV YOTS)

i have to go to camariilio to grab a pair? no bev center, santa monica or bev hills?

thanks
I wouldn't worry to much because with most shoes now a days we will probably see these re-release and restocked and discounted multiple times before they are all gone. i actually think Nike/JB tries to make enough product for some to trickle down to outlets but the massses wont let it happen, that's why outlet prices now a days are so close to retail.

Just found out theres a bus that goes to The Nike Outlet in Kansas. An hour long ride though. IDGAF though I will be on that bus.

Back
Top Bottom