Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
What if there's no ASG. KD wears the BHM instead since he didn't wear them last night. :lol:

Last edited:
What if there's no ASG. KD wears the BHM instead since he didn't wear them last night.
laugh.gif
Nike is not going to miss a chance at a payday.

Look legit to me... I will check them out when they arrive

that's a steal if legit. although most KD IVs are going for decent $, you can definitely find some people sleeping...its starting to dry up tho.

i came up on some Texas IVs, easter IVs, rogue/undftd IVs, all right around, under, or just above retail. this was all early 2013.

Last edited:
Last edited:
some players wore the bhms on monday, but kd hasn't rocked them yet.

yup, extremely clean and i need it this summer and collecting purposes since he got his career high in them

they usually release a home pair i'm wondering whats going on
Yeah wished they would have released before that game. Now they may be harder to cop or to wait on.

Last edited:
passing on the BHMs, "home 2s," DCs, APs...love the shoe but saving money while slowly backing out of the shoe game =

Kd 6 BHM wil be an easy cop like all except the preheats. Kd 6 sit these days I might be able to find the n7 right now for retial if I look hard enough. They just aren't great looking shoes. But the aunt pearls will sell out instantly.

•••••••••meanwhile still no ASGs pics but KD sure nuff looking like he tryna drop sum scorin titles tonite lol he fryin the spurs

Back
Top Bottom