• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
280 isn't that bad IMO...

Am guessing he was thinking more like 200-220. My personal feeling is, if I can put 50-60 bucks towards the next release I want and "help" someone out, meaning save them 40-50 bucks from what they would be getting em for elsewhere at the very least, then everyone wins right? Perhaps my thinking is flawed, but these days, if you can score something you really want and only have to pay 50/60 bucks above retail, and avoid the hassle and headache, then you are probably just fine. If you can't, then you probably didnt really want em that bad or need them in any, way, shape, form to begin with. Just my .02. Good luck to everyone who wants em. Mine will be on my feet pretty well as soon as I get to FLA for Spring Break.

Dude will prob be begging for $280 after tmrw
laugh.gif

I agree.

For me and im guessing many people this is the first pair of the KD VIs that I like....

good luck everyone.

Hype is funny... pretty sure the majority of the crowd a month ago in this thread called these APs "girly shoes" and "the blue is stupid."

Hype is funny... pretty sure the majority of the crowd a month ago in this thread called these APs "girly shoes" and "the blue is stupid."
+1. Hypebeast are going wild and done messing it up for people who want the shoes. And I don't just mean the ap/floral releases.

I'm straight on those though. Hope whoever trying to get a pair to actually wear gets them.

@oriigein
It wasn't disrespectful. You just came off like you were trying to help out. Guess I'm just going off the recent #NTATL connection. Just save the resell mess for buy and sell and other markets. Not everyone here is willing to pay ridiculous prices.
That was a Private Message so thats the only issue I have with putting him on blast. Unless he cursed you out or something. Should have let it be. But I know you hooked up some NT members so it evens out.

Idk why ppl are surprised about the resell prices. This is how it's always going to be and nothing will change it unless they make millions of each pair . Sucks but this is what it has become

The guy at NorthPark they wldn't start callin till 5...
I think i still got a shot too. Went to HOH during lunch to grab a Kobe and Liger ticket and the dude said they haven't called yet. He might of been talking out of his *** but there's a New Hope!

My cousin won a local raffle for these. She works at the mall so I am glad that I don't have to get up early in the morning to get online for these. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom