Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Depending on what kind of bot you have, some are real basic, some are real complex, mine I just put in my size and it does the rest
FTL doesn't say NO Shoes for you? or they don't have anything to combat those bots!

Dude will prob be begging for $280 after tmrw :lol:
i agree 280 wasnt bad especially local pickup.
I agree, $280 isn't bad considering what they may end up going for. I'm just at a point in my life where paying almost double retail price for kicks isn't cool. Rather use the funds for the next release I want.

Am guessing he was thinking more like 200-220. My personal feeling is, if I can put 50-60 bucks towards the next release I want and "help" someone out, meaning save them 40-50 bucks from what they would be getting em for elsewhere at the very least, then everyone wins right? Perhaps my thinking is flawed, but these days, if you can score something you really want and only have to pay 50/60 bucks above retail, and avoid the hassle and headache, then you are probably just fine. If you can't, then you probably didnt really want em that bad or need them in any, way, shape, form to begin with. Just my .02. Good luck to everyone who wants em.
Pretty much.

That was a Private Message so thats the only issue I have with putting him on blast. Unless he cursed you out or something. Should have let it be. But I know you hooked up some NT members so it evens out.
I agree, wasn't the best move putting him on blast. But that's an issue within self. Still working on thinking and then acting. Apologies @oriigein

Got a serious question. When you get on FTL, CHAMPS, FTA, ESTBAY, no matter what KD you click on, size 9.5 and 10 do not come up at all. As if they were never even made in these sizes. Do KD's not release in these two sizes?

Edit: found some 9.5 and 10 on FNL. Very strange

Last edited:

FTL doesn't say NO Shoes for you? or they don't have anything to combat those bots!
They haven't did anything to combat it besides change their layout months ago but the bots have adapted, it's just as hard to get through with a bot honestly, it can lag and freeze the page 

I agree no reason to just jump online and spend 350. I mean atleast strike out online.. Then if you must have these shoes then make offers of 300 and see who will bite

I agree, wasn't the best move putting him on blast. But that's an issue within self. Still working on thinking and then acting. Apologies @oriigein
We all been caught up in the moment. But not saying i would pay $280 but thats almost a decent price so gotta give him that. hehehe.

Don't see the big deal bout these and resell not that high I'm sure after eBay floods they can be got for under 250

Alright everyone so I found a spot getting the AP tomorrow and they do phone orders! just hit my inbox and I will fill you in. I know some nters were able to cop the asg lebrons and kds via this method. Just trying to help people out, not to be rude, please don't inbox me if you just joined the site.

Last edited:
Don't see the big deal bout these and resell not that high I'm sure after eBay floods they can be got for under 250

Yea, these are strictly a reseller shoe. Not too many can or will dare to wear. I see these going for 350-400 at the most on release day then everyone will adjust their prices and settle for 100 profit which is around 250-75.

That said....., these are pretty limited, even I didn't win a pair and I've been getting everything lately

Back
Top Bottom