Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Wore my florals today to the mall. Neckbreakers. Glad I got some soleprotector on them though.

Nobody feeling the rabbits but everybody was feeling the flowers?.....same boat to me
Mmm... It's not really rabbits that are turning me off, it's that whole color combo... it doesn't make sense. The AP's color combo made perfect sense. Florals... was just straight different. Easter is such a traditionalists holiday, you'd think they'd come out hard with some classier colors. You know? Put on your Easter Sunday's best! Pshhhh can't do that with these. Can do with the Easter IV's IMO. But then again... if they didn't release on Easter they'd make no sense. None... We'd be like 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

"GS ONLY?! Good!" Kinda what was already happening in this thread before they got confirmed the Easter's. 
roll.gif

How do those work at the mall? Do you slip n slide all over the shinny floors? I'm curious to how they perform...
Actually the worst traction is on carpet (with the soleprotector), cement, concrete, tile are all pretty good and it's gotten noticeably better over the few hours I wore them today.

Wore my florals today to the mall. Neckbreakers. Glad I got some soleprotector on them though.
Why do you use sole protector on these? I thought you only use it on icey sole. And only the icey part will be covered (ex.jordan 5's) and leave the rubber area to give traction..

Why do you use sole protector on these? I thought you only use it on icey sole. And only the icey part will be covered (ex.jordan 5's) and leave the rubber area to give traction..
Florals do have an icy sole- ish. Definitely got a bit dingy when I wore it without them.

Florals do have an icy sole- ish. Definitely got a bit dingy when I wore it without them.
Worst part of kd vi is how small the groove is on the sole.. I step on a gum last year with my bamboos and it was really a ***** to get the gum out.. Sole protector have product for kd vi?

Worst part of kd vi is how small the groove is on the sole.. I step on a gum last year with my bamboos and it was really a ***** to get the gum out.. Sole protector have product for kd vi?
Yessir, it's a little odd to apply but stuff works and wipes clean.

really not a fan of sole protectors or sneaker shields or any of those protectors in general. Just not my thing. I feel like the shoes are going to get messed up eventually, no need to really try to prolong the process. I thought about it on my DB 9s, but I figured the soles would probably turn yellow even faster with them on it.

You guys sure they the Easters? Man I would have gotten the neutrals too none my size.

really not a fan of sole protectors or sneaker shields or any of those protectors in general. Just not my thing. I feel like the shoes are going to get messed up eventually, no need to really try to prolong the process. I thought about it on my DB 9s, but I figured the soles would probably turn yellow even faster with them on it.
Sole gets yellow faster depending where you live.. I live in FL and sole yellowing take quite sometime...

Back
Top Bottom