Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Just copped! Had some issue with my browser had to restart it but worked out. Thanks again.
Did you get the discount? Just got confirmation emails from both my orders. Can't wait to see them in person and the medial side. KARMA has been very good to me today.

Did you get the discount? Just got confirmation emails from both my orders. Can't wait to see them in person and the medial side. KARMA has been very good to me today.
Yup the 25% off plus 3% cash back on ebates. Yeah man you been getting a lot of good pickups this month. 

Yup the 25% off plus 3% cash back on ebates. Yeah man you been getting a lot of good pickups this month.
Glad to hear you got the discount. Can't beat $100.Have a feeling the hype will build for these.  If don't like them SA offers free returns so no loss, but can always use as beaters. DC looked a lot better in person so have a feeling these will too.It has been a good month of deals.

ughh i wished i liked the easter even a lil bit thinkin about coppin anyway
Free returns so your not losing out on anything just the time to package it back up and send it back to them. You will have them shoes 2 weeks before release date. Gotta rep @NrmanCruso  for the find tho.

Glad to hear you got the discount. Can't beat $100.Have a feeling the hype will build for these.  If don't like them SA offers free returns so no loss, but can always use as beaters. DC looked a lot better in person so have a feeling these will too.It has been a good month of deals.
Yeah Thanks again. You definitely can't beat that price.

Sports Authority offering Easters 3 weeks early, looks to good to be true
nerd.gif

You should be good. I remember ordering aways 2 and they showed that too. The color is correct. Lucid green. Check Nike Blog they already have the color combo up.

Sole protectors? how do those things feel when you wear them ? 

pretty soon they're gonna have a whole wrap you put on your shoe before you wear them out 

Damn missed the sports authority drop. Would've been nice having a shoe early for once :lol:

Damn missed the sports authority drop. Would've been nice having a shoe early for once
laugh.gif
What do you mean, they are still up on the website.
What do you mean they are still up on the website. Just picked up a 3rd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom