Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I really want the Elite Gold, but $200????
KD, you changed. You used to sell dirt cheap to differentiate yourself from others in the shoe game.
I hope they sit for a day at a store so I can use the birthday coupon to ease the cost.
money talks. Nike flashed those dollar signs at Kd and he looked the other way

KD is very superstitious when it comes to game shoes, today's why you don't see him changing up shoes that often.

Had a chance to ball in my elites for the first time last night.  They provided great support and I didn't have any slippage issues on an older court.  I liked them a lot better than the regular KDs.  I'm definitely in for another pair and I sure hope Nike decides to release the home CW too - maybe even as the scoring title or MVP shoe.  I would certainly pick them up.

Footlocker, champs, and footaction have been allowing layaway since at least 2008. People really didn't know about it?

This may seem like a dumb question but for those who have KD 6 gums can you pull off khaki colored pants with them?

Footlocker, champs, and footaction have been allowing layaway since at least 2008. People really didn't know about it?
Okay I never new about layaway. What is it and how does it work? So if I go and put some shoes on layaway are they guaranteed? Almost like a preorder but directly from the retailers? Sorry if I sound like a noob....

Okay I never new about layaway. What is it and how does it work? So if I go and put some shoes on layaway are they guaranteed? Almost like a preorder but directly from the retailers? Sorry if I sound like a noob....

This is at least how it went when I worked there years ago: You have to put down 20% of the shoe's price as a down payment and then you have 30 days to completely purchase the shoe or you lose out. The money can and will be refunded to you if you come in a claim the refund. Meaning if you don't have your receipt to be refunded if you don't claim the shoes in time, they can keep your money.

Shoes can only be put on layaway that have been released. Now it's up to the discretion of the manager if you can put a shoe on layaway or not. (Got turned down on putting the Perspective 9s on layaway after a week of being released) Hope this was helpful my man.

C'mon now...ppl didn't know about layaway??? I done put a couple of kicks on layaway in the past, but now they have rules based on certain kicks

and kd is still in reg 6's, away 2s
mean.gif

This is at least how it went when I worked there years ago: You have to put down 20% of the shoe's price as a down payment and then you have 30 days to completely purchase the shoe or you lose out. The money can and will be refunded to you if you come in a claim the refund. Meaning if you don't have your receipt to be refunded if you don't claim the shoes in time, they can keep your money.

Shoes can only be put on layaway that have been released. Now it's up to the discretion of the manager if you can put a shoe on layaway or not. (Got turned down on putting the Perspective 9s on layaway after a week of being released) Hope this was helpful my man.
its def the same exact way. idk about keeping the $ tho. they used to let us preorder shoes the day b4 if u paid in full. jus have u buy a gc for the exact amount an put ya name on it. an if u didnt pick up by 6pm release day sold ya kicks but u still got the gift card back.

Anymore performance reviews on the KD 6 elites? I've been breaking them in wearing them around the house till I hoop on Sunday

I keep checking for performance reviews as well - should be some coming soon from nightwing and mrfoamersimpson. Not sure on kickgenius as they haven't mentioned anything yet.

I keep checking for performance reviews as well - should be some coming soon from nightwing and mrfoamersimpson. Not sure on kickgenius as they haven't mentioned anything yet.

Not even a single performance review on these elites... Where's everybody at? I wouldn't mind a no name YouTuber review either lol

Not even a single performance review on these elites... Where's everybody at? I wouldn't mind a no name YouTuber review either lol

Patience. I'm sure the regular reviewers have been hooping in them and will be dropping a review soon. They just came out. It's not really fair to base a review on a couple sessions. In 2 days, you'll be able to come to your own conclusion on how they perform. Which imo, is the only review that matters.

Still, I see where you're coming from because I've been anxiously waiting to hear a nightwing or kickgenius review too :lol:

I'm curious and waiting on a performance review too, any current owners who've balled with the shoe in a couple of sessions want to chime in? Doesn't need to be super formal just a quick run down would be nice, thanks. 

Back
Top Bottom