• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

no size 11 
frown.gif

I hate having big feet
Size 11 is a big foot? I'm a size 13, and Nike carries mostly small quantities in my size. 

Should I get kobe 8 pit viper or ligers first I need both badly, I've never had kds or kobes

Since it's not a guaranteed lock that KD makes it out of the first round, I wouldn't be surprised if the MVP award is given to him tomorrow night in OKC.

I'm ashamed of myself. I have 6 pairs of KD VIs, and just realized that BIG CHUCKY is on the heel of the shoe. 
mean.gif

Do you have any IV's or V's? That's been there for a while. Was his childhood coach who was murdered at age 35, which is why KD wears that number.

Heads up! For those that were looking out for the KD ASG and BHM shirts to hit outlets. My local Nike factory store has received a full size run this weekend, both for a steal! Also scooped up the Thunder team color's shoot till my arms fall off shirt as well. The BHM > ASG imo. 

Heads up! For those that were looking out for the KD ASG and BHM shirts to hit outlets. My local Nike factory store has received a full size run this weekend, both for a steal! Also scooped up the Thunder team color's shoot till my arms fall off shirt as well. The BHM > ASG imo. 
Dude I need the ASG one in medium! Please let me know some info!!

Added to Nike release dates

05/23/14    KD VI    Blk/Mult/Lt Lcd Grn    $130    599424-093

Last edited:

yeah mine are still ds along with my pearls
Time to start UNDS these VI's. 
laugh.gif

Trying to UNDS a new pair every two weeks for my Kobes. Time to enjoy the fruits of our labor.

Plus it fights the urge to not sell them when there not DS.

Time to start UNDS these VI's. 
laugh.gif

Trying to UNDS a new pair every two weeks for my Kobes. Time to enjoy the fruits of our labor.

Plus it fights the urge to not sell them when there not DS.
hahah im trying im finally starting to wear them i have the pure plat asg and this years and last years pearls still ds

Back
Top Bottom