• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Men's size 7 released in Europe. Got one of em in from fed ex today:

View media item 1020884

Tons of bad info in here today...

@Filthy your nephew needs to learn to count or use the computer system. Hibbett's is a raffle and Hibbett's has EIGHTEEN TOTAL PAIRS. :lol: not no 90 pairs. HoH has 104 pairs, if not the most then close to the most of any HoH in the country. Between the two champs, they have 86 pairs. These last two numbers mean nothing to rest of the country, just like the number of Lebron champ packs at UNKNWN in Miami means nothing to the rest of us for those type of releases.

Beautiful man nice pickup congrats, I really need these they're too dope

I did literally 10 seconds later and they said no answer no shoe

I had that happen on the Jordan 13s last year I felt nauseous all day but managed to cop two pairs online that weekend so maybe you'll have some good karma Saturday

Damn dude I feel bad for you though that sucks

damn I wish we had confirmed info on the number for these.. RSVP want 60-85 and I'm seeing everyone will be releasing this saturday .. wanna cop two

Damn, did you even get them into cart cause i heard lots of people had trouble when it came to checking out. 
Had 14 in cart got all the way to payment and pressed checkout and said it got cart jacked. failed on all the europe releases smh

Welp. Just got home from Raffling.

One HOH said 18 pairs with 200+ people signed up (Place was PACKED)

Next HOH i went almost nobody in the store (Hoping this is the one i win at)

Randomly picked up some 11 low tickets as well.

everybody bow your head let us pray that the shoe gods bless us with good shoe fortune and keep the devil hypebeasts and sinner resellers at bay while the true believers are successful in their endevours towards shoe salvation.... amen
AMEN!!!!

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well let's hope for the best entered the raffles on these wtkd and giving it a shot online hopefully same luck as the sb one's from last week. To the rest of you good luck this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom