Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

It's Not a GR 
mean.gif
and I guess Jordan 11's aren't neither???
Dude have you even compared the FTL and Champs Locaters, between the two shoes? 

WTKD

Infrared 11 Lows

I wear contacts (and glasses when I feel fancy), but I think I see A LOT more FTL locations 

Last edited:

I'm not sayin that...It's like ppl sayin the Jordan 11's are a limited release, they're a limited GR due to the demand of the shoe. The WTKD's ain't sold at every spot, but look at the places that are getting them. Some of these places don't even get Foams or whatever limited type, hype kicks are even getting these. If Nike is finally listening to the ppl now then there will most def be enough pairs for ppl who actually want the shoe.

WOW. Man that BS hopefully there is a 13 or 12 that is unclaimed at LA or SM

I'm not sayin that...It's like ppl sayin the Jordan 11's are a limited release, they're a limited GR due to the demand of the shoe. The WTKD's ain't sold at every spot, but look at the places that are getting them. Some of these places don't even get Foams or whatever limited type, hype kicks are even getting these. If Nike is finally listening to the ppl now then there will most def be enough pairs for ppl who actually want the shoe.
What places that don't get foams and are getting the WTKDs??

People see Champs and FNL are carrying the WTKDs and think they are GR. From what we are hearing, those stores are carrying 18 - 24 pairs per store, barely enough for a 2 pair per size run. Is that really enough to make a limited release a general release. 

Last edited:
Well hoh is doing tickets near me . Debating if I want to go camp never wanted to ever camp but I would like experience it once .I'll see how it is and if it's crazy I'll leave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom