Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
View media item 740983Most def feeling today's pick up, hope this not a dumb question but I just noticed it , on da back Of my shoes it says BIG CHUCKY ???this my third pair and I'm just noticing that

Big Chucky was KD's AAU coach. Charles “Big Chucky” Craig was KD’s first AAU basketball coach and an important childhood mentor. Craig was 35 years old when he died in 2005 after suffering multiple gunshot wounds in an alleged case of mistaken identity. To honor his fallen coach, Durant started wearing No. 35 during his freshman season at the University of Texas. By wearing 35 on his back, Durant hopes to keep the memory of Big Chucky alive. ”I just want as many people as I can to know why I wear it and the significance of the number,”

http://blog.coachup.com/2012/05/30/kd35-durants-tribute-to-a-fallen-childhood-coach/

Big Chucky was KD's AAU coach. Charles “Big Chucky” Craig was KD’s first AAU basketball coach and an important childhood mentor. Craig was 35 years old when he died in 2005 after suffering multiple gunshot wounds in an alleged case of mistaken identity. To honor his fallen coach, Durant started wearing No. 35 during his freshman season at the University of Texas. By wearing 35 on his back, Durant hopes to keep the memory of Big Chucky alive. ”I just want as many people as I can to know why I wear it and the significance of the number,”

http://blog.coachup.com/2012/05/30/kd35-durants-tribute-to-a-fallen-childhood-coach/
good look on the history behind that, thats sum real ish, i likes that tho gives the shoe sum seperation

ima keep it a stack if i can come out with the AP's, BHMS, and dem infrared and black 6s next month im gooooooooood :smokin

Last edited:
Just invest that money into taking an English class at a local college.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
 pardon my slang, didnt mean to make you mad homie (which means friend), just tryna give my opinion on sum kds, my fault u cant undrstand that. Stack - $1000 - ill keep it 1000 - which comes from keppin it 100, which is what i just did so translate that, my real ------ can releate
happy.gif

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Anyone that owns the Gums know how to get denim discolorations out of them? Or any ideas for preventing it getting worse? Done a cold water soak already.

What a fine life you must lead. Thank you for all of your incredible contributions to this community. Keep it up my man. We all need someone to look up to.
thank you.where is the mod to delete this guy.he's been doing this non stop.

Back
Top Bottom