Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Easters aren't growing on me, but for $97.50 I might have to pull that trigger. I hate you guys. 
laugh.gif
Do It. We've only seen 1 set of pictures. Have a feeling they will look great in person.

Almost jumped on the sa easter release, i was thinking they already making the visible full length zoom with up coming release..

So they're not growing on u, meaning u don't really like them..

But you're gonna buy them just bcuz they're 97.50..

And then blame ppl in here as a joke..

Are u afraid you're gonna miss out on something?

Afraid to be left out if u don't buy?

Jus axin..
I'm not buying them. I was talking in jest.

The only reason I would buy them is because I have the Easter IV and V and I typically like to continue my collection.  But I'm just not with these.

It's funny how the Easters had a few pages of hate when it was confirmed and then a few pages of "copped!"

I hope you guys signed up for the League thing SA has cause they offer 5% back when you spend over 100 and Bank of America is giving back 10% so that sweetens the deal. I have a bad tendency of over thinking whether I should cop shoes then decide I want them when they sell out even if I know I had the chance to get them :smh:

It's funny how the Easters had a few pages of hate when it was confirmed and then a few pages of "copped!"

I hope you guys signed up for the League thing SA has cause they offer 5% back when you spend over 100 and Bank of America is giving back 10% so that sweetens the deal. I have a bad tendency of over thinking whether I should cop shoes then decide I want them when they sell out even if I know I had the chance to get them
mean.gif
Getting anything early is tempting.

wearin NYC 66s today.. they def fit different than the ASG pair. and they are creasing while my ASG material seems to prevent it
Seems materials were different on all the special VI.(N7,ASG,) Aways,SP,NYC, seem to crease faster and show more. And I don't know what the  deal is with the Liger.They are really glossy and have a shine.Just my experience with them.

Seems materials were different on all the special VI.(N7,ASG,) Aways,SP,NYC, seem to crease faster and show more. And I don't know what the  deal is with the Liger.They are really glossy and have a shine.Just my experience with them.

This

The creasing is killing me on my DCs

Only 3-4 wears on the court and they look more worn than any of my other bball shoes put together

Smh

I hope you guys signed up for the League thing SA has cause they offer 5% back when you spend over 100 and Bank of America is giving back 10% so that sweetens the deal. I have a bad tendency of over thinking whether I should cop shoes then decide I want them when they sell out even if I know I had the chance to get them
mean.gif
For me there is a difference when you can get a third off the price. (Shipping etc) Also, we only saw 1 set of pictures. Things look a lot different in person. Thought the DC looked ok in pictures, but they are amazing in person. Worse case, you return them and someone else gets them later, or help out fellow NT member. It's a win, win. That's just me. Glass half full.

anybody know what a size 5.5 kd vi in grade school would be in womens shoe sizes?

Last edited:
105 for me Az tax is the worst. Who can beat 8 to 9 and sometimes close to 10% tax depending which city you buy in.

Back
Top Bottom