Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Definitely in for these. I like the look. Good to hear there is an improvement in comfort.

The 3s were pretty comfy for me after switching the insole and breaking them in. But I’m definitely over the hard fuse and mesh.

Definitely in for these. I like the look. Good to hear there is an improvement in comfort.

The 3s were pretty comfy for me after switching the insole and breaking them in. But I’m definitely over the hard fuse and mesh.
What insole did you use?

What happened to the days of Nike debuting shoes on court? They're already selling this man's shoe in stores and he hasn't even rocked it yet. They should be taking note of the hype that Curry created with his shoes in the Finals this past year.

What happened to the days of Nike debuting shoes on court? They're already selling this man's shoe in stores and he hasn't even rocked it yet. They should be taking note of the hype that Curry created with his shoes in the Finals this past year.

Under armor desperately needed to build that hype because the Curry 3’s were duds and Honestly they damn near fumbled on the Curry 4 release by not releasing them right after the Finals and that whole recall situation with the glue. Under Armor is lucky that there are loyal Curry fans that will drink Stephs jock strap sweat and will buy any product with his name tied to it, Not saying the Curry 4s are ugly... but that was definitely and sloppy release... the Kyrie line is Nike’s best selling hooping shoe so they’re gonna sell whether Kyrie debuts them on court or not.

Kyrie 4s are gonna be duds if they give us a bunch of bland trash colorways

Nah, Nike usually comes through with a nice variety of decent colorways for the Kyrie line. Plus they’re consumer friendly at $120... and add the fact that Kyrie is having a beastly year thus far.

Nah, Nike usually comes through with a nice variety of decent colorways for the Kyrie line. Plus they’re consumer friendly at $120... and add the fact that Kyrie is having a beastly year thus far.
Yeah the 3 disappointed me. Mainly because of all the potential there was with the PEs he wore.

these arnt looking too bad on foot. im liking them better than the 3. The bumps or whatever on the 3 really ruined alot of colors for me.

the pattern on the toe/forefoot slightly remind me of AM97s.

Last edited:
This 4 is underwhelming enough that if it isn't tremendously more comfortable than 2's or 3's then an easy pass. Just wore Lebron 15's around all day and it was like slippers....didn't even know they were on. Kyrie 3's on the other hand felt like cement shoes.

The 4 is looking all right, it brings me remind of 90s b-ball kicks. But Nike is lacking design now in fact.

1BE49907-FB17-4233-A0DD-0D1CDEC04189.jpeg
My finishline is selling the blk/wht colorway already. Copped a sz 10

Need to Cop ASAP! Which Finishline?

Nightwing said that the Kyrie 4 has full length cushlon with a small zoom unit in the hill. Is anyone familiar with cushlon? Is it better than Phylon?

I loved the 3's from an aesthetic standpoint but weren't great for ball.

The 4's will need good colorways in order to be successful

Can somebody pleeeease provide feedback as to where you felt the zoom cushion? Full lenght? Heel only? Or also forefoot? I wanna get a pair in the next day or two

Back
Top Bottom