Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Few more 4’s (mids) and il be happy.
Couple of bright in your face colourways (remember the volts?) and maybe a What The!
Then il be ready for the 5.

Passing on the lows.

these are pretty reliable shoes. dont really have any complaints except my pinky toe rubbing against the shoe (I went TTS), hope it goes away soon
The toebox on my AS have a hole in them :angry:
I've rotated between 3 of them on the court and those were the only ones that got destroyed.

Nike confirmed to me on Twitter that they won’t have the power is female release at all. Wanted to use my gift card but now I gotta buy from somewhere else

Change the toe on my mamba 4s I think the yellow makes them pop and resembles the Kobe 5 preludes more

Attachments

• 6D965E99-AE32-4DDD-9AC7-19CA89D9B1AC.jpeg
    6D965E99-AE32-4DDD-9AC7-19CA89D9B1AC.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 24
My “Female Is Power” arrived and they come with second set of laces.
The laces & teeth on sole are a bright orange, I actually thought due to pics & when Tatum wore them it was a crimson colour. But it’s s neon orange like the mango outsole pair.

Comparisons to the Crusader would be flattery. That was an amazing sneaker, preferred by Steven Nash and James Harden.

Uncle Drew colour is probably my fave.

Do these fit as good as the 3's? I tried on the 4's but they seem wider and have a bit of dead space in the toe box and felt a little high of the ground.

Uncle Drew colour is probably my fave.

Do these fit as good as the 3's? I tried on the 4's but they seem wider and have a bit of dead space in the toe box and felt a little high of the ground.

I went tts both 3 and 4 the 4 fit more snug in the toebox didn't have dead space but I do feel they are high off the ground

Thank you kind sir.

Guess i'll try them again in store. The lack of court feel is probably due to the Cushlon (which wasn't incorporated in the 3).

I do love me some court fee.

I went tts both 3 and 4 the 4 fit more snug in the toebox didn't have dead space but I do feel they are high off the ground

Back
Top Bottom