*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

nah homie got mines from ebay like app. i was about to drop $140 for them on different site but i lucked up on the mercari app. took some hassle cause the seller wasn’t responding to my messages. but i will get my ashes in the mail tomarrow. excited already beat up my lebron soilder 11s so a new high performance shoes is much needed.

So did your pair actually get delivered?

The lows have the possibility of being better than the highs if they use the same construction and cushioning.

Is any player actually coming out with a Christmas colorway that looks like Christmas? I’m sort of a Christmas nut but I really like when they put stuff like snowflakes, ornaments, abominable snowman, etc on their shoes!

Is any player actually coming out with a Christmas colorway that looks like Christmas? I’m sort of a Christmas nut but I really like when they put stuff like snowflakes, ornaments, abominable snowman, etc on their shoes!

Nothing on the nike basketball line up. If you want to get into the spirit these will hold you over until next year :lol: :x
nike-sb-dunk-high-concepts-christmas-ugly-sweater-2-700x408.jpg.cf.jpg

Bron wearing to different color shoes tonight??

Edit -- Wonder if those black equality pair have the outrigger on them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom