*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Has you guys seen?

Sorry for posting the full video, but is Kay Felder wearing the lows quoted above, towards the end of the video? Or is that the mids in a blackout? And if they are the mids in a blackout are they on the release calendar?

Last edited:
The lows are fire. I’m sending my Black/Gold pair back ASAP and waiting for the lows.

I don’t really see myself wearing the highs casually very much anyways.

I really hope that ain't that 306 Air Max again. I'm not sure about the Swoosh placement either.

The zoom is shot in my black ice LBJ 14's, so I went into Footlocker to grab another hoop shoe for my winter league.
Had every intention of getting a pair of PG1's, Kyrie 4's or KD 10's, but my team's colors are black/gold and these are just too clean in hand. :smokin
IMG_0461.JPG

That gold swoosh with the all black...:pimp:
IMG_0463.JPG

Black/Golds looking damn good :nthat:

The zoom is shot in my black ice LBJ 14's, so I went into Footlocker to grab another hoop shoe for my winter league.
Had every intention of getting a pair of PG1's, Kyrie 4's or KD 10's, but my team's colors are black/gold and these are just too clean in hand. :smokin
IMG_0461.JPG

That gold swoosh with the all black...:pimp:
IMG_0463.JPG

Great pics as always, man.

I'll cop 'em by the end of the month.

Lol, the lowtops kind of look like a "Basketball Yeezy", not really into it.
I'll buy the Ashes colorway when it gets a tad bit cheaper, those are my favorite Lebron Signatures since the XI.

Back
Top Bottom