*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

If they stuff in the USA shoes would be a lot higher than what they are

Would they be more though?

Theyre already $185 which is too high - in my opinion. If they charged more they’d be shooting themselves in their foot.
What would happen is their profit margins would take a big hit but I don’t think they can afford to jack up prices to cover their increased costs

Which
th.jpg
CW is the City Edition?

Shoes made in China are by cheap labor
Shoes made in the USA would go up just for the simple fact we have labor laws plus you would have to pay the workers a decent wage. New balance are usa made decent quality and for whatever reason nike I'm not sure why some of there products are not made in the USA

Shoes made in China are by cheap labor
Shoes made in the USA would go up just for the simple fact we have labor laws plus you would have to pay the workers a decent wage. New balance are usa made decent quality and for whatever reason nike I'm not sure why some of there products are not made in the USA

Sad part is nike is so unbelievably rich they can produce in the USA and still turn plenty of profit at $200 retail, they are just a bunch of greedy s.o.b.'s...

It could happen eventually, if year to year growth isn't up to Nike's standards.

Seen the fruity pebbles in person...super underwhelming

These glamour shots get me every time

Wore them today. Got a shooter mcgavin and a head nod from a fella. I agree with you. Glamour shots always gets me.

it happens a lot when they're a pair that wasn't released in your local location, i've broke necks in the BHM and Kiths, the FP gonna have them shook

My local footlocker that doesn’t get anything is getting the black multi. Also my local FA getting them too. I think these are more readily available. I hope everyone that wants them get them.

Quick question that may be buried in the pages, but can someone point me in the right direction on sizes for these when they release? Like which ones come in 15s? Hope that isn't the dumbest question ever...
Tate

Back
Top Bottom