*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Copped another day pair of Ashes for cheap with the 40 percent off. Going to return my pair to DSG I bought over the weekend. 30-day return policy so it should work out

EDIT- total shipped came to $142.14. Time to get $50 bucks back :rofl:

Last edited:
8812F549-CF43-43D5-9D01-DBD87006909D.jpeg

thats a nice colorway. too bad we'll never get to buy them

It worked as long as the the item was added in your cart between 1-2 pm EST. I checked out a few minutes after because the site would go down and come back up and got the email confirmation with the discount.

I honestly didn’t think it’d go through at all, but not bad for 2 days after RD...

Dang, was trying to get through on that DSG deal to grab a pair of Ashes for my little guy....by the time I got through it was 2:04 and it would not give me the discount. Called their hotline right away and it said they ran out of the promotion deal. :rolleyes

Sometimes I question if some of y'all are getting the right size in the first place. A full size down would have my toes at the edge.

well I play pro and Ive been playing in a size 14 for the past 7 years so I think its pretty accurate
Jordan B fly, 31 Westbrook PE, Curry 2.5 in my current rotation are actually all 14.

It went away before the hour was up because I tried and it was fine then I refreshed and it was gone. They might have gotten to the 50k order max.

I hate when sites do that.. you got finessed.. accept it and ship.

SN: I tried these on in an 11 and they felt real good.. I wanna try my TTS 10.5 though. I have a feeling I might be fine with TTS. These are no where near as constricted as the Jordan 32s.

Anyone else experience some tightness on the sides while playing ball? Is there a break in period for these. It was odd because it was only on one foot and I had to take it off right away

I happened to be online and ordered from DSG as soon as it went live. Took a few tries because of traffic but finally checked out. My order status still shows processing and UPS just emailed me tracking. Still hope for some I guess.

8BA74EF3-9E78-4588-B5F9-98B1708D2ADE.jpeg 0572F7A0-2C3B-4042-9D36-CC39879B745E.jpeg

I haven’t gotten the email yet, but good to know DSG customer service followed through on the confirmation email. Even if it requires the hassle of calling, that’s worth saving 50 bucks

Everything shall be had at discount! I couldn't wait for ashes tho. Copped them release day. Need a ball shoe.

Back
Top Bottom