*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

sorry i don't follow grown up attention seekers lol
You know I’ve thought about the reason behind this.... most of the main people who were maincontributers grew upgrew up. Back then we were teens/young adults. Even though adults such as as ekin shares stuff to help the community months in advance, and I know there’s others I’m forgetting. Obviously if something was Uber limited it was what it was, but at least on my block we helped if we could. I remember grabbing a kid some Kobe ASG IX’s with the matching socks cause that’s what was popping. Hooked up him for retail (well less cause military) and the socks for free. And then the yeezy 2’s dropped and I knew it was time for me to find a new hobby. Forever and always will be a fan of watching the shoe go from
Concept to production stage tho

Waiting for the lava pics...

14B6A325-93A5-4F17-96AD-3335533F1F45.jpeg

I hope you guys stay true to your word. Don’t switch up once the hype builds and LeBron rocks these on Christmas day.

I’m too old to let another grown man influence my taste in sneakers. Not sure where you and redrum3281 redrum3281 are in life but for you guys to suggest that I’d be so easily swayed says more about yourselves than me.

I’m too old to let another grown man influence my taste in sneakers. Not sure where you and redrum3281 redrum3281 are in life but for you guys to suggest that I’d be so easily swayed says more about yourselves than me.

:nerd: what I said(and despite him quoting you, he meant) was we know from yrs of experience |l how the majority saying "they're trash, i don't like them, they could've been better if done this way ugh blah blah etc etc" but come release day
source.gif

it's :wow: oh man i won on SNKRS, these ain't bad, yo i saw them in person they lit had to grab again blah blah etc etc

oh and if you think anyone influences my sneaker purchases:rofl:
you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

i have the worse sneaker taste according to the masses so meh

Last edited:
Yup, I liked these when they first rumored to drop and I like these even more after recent pictures. Question - on SNKRS, if you have a Nike Gift Card to use, how do you use them? Do you have to purchase adn then contact Nike to see if they can be retroactively applied? Never tried so curious.

Yup, I liked these when they first rumored to drop and I like these even more after recent pictures. Question - on SNKRS, if you have a Nike Gift Card to use, how do you use them? Do you have to purchase adn then contact Nike to see if they can be retroactively applied? Never tried so curious.
go to your profile, then go add new payment method and add the gift card there. It'll automatically apply the gift card towards whatever your next purchase is.

You can add the gift card to your wallet on SNKRS ahead of time and it will be one of your payment options. It’s pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom