*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Thanks, but that’s the Nike product number. The SKU will be the lengthy number on the receipt or the number written on the price tag on the sticker that Foot Locker places inside the shoe.
Try taking the AO OFF and use the test of the numbers

Then don’t quote me.

Enjoy your trash kicks.

:wow: a hit dog hollas very loudly bcuz i didn't quote you, i quoted someone else, geez you big mad or little mad? you know what here's a
vNwI79.gif

now you can be super mad while i enjoy trying for my super shoes :rofl:

I guess a lot of yall are new to the Lebron line - for those of us who have been around since day 1, the nostalgia alone on these make them desirable. Not that there's anything wrong with hating them, but same dudes clowning will cop if given a chance - not all but history tends to repeat itself lol.
Ill cop to sell but Ive been messing with Brons since the 2s and these dont look good. No nostalgia factor saves them. Buying on that alone aint doing it for me. Id prefer they mean nothing and look good. Im 3 pairs deep in this model so that aint it either.

I guess a lot of yall are new to the Lebron line - for those of us who have been around since day 1, the nostalgia alone on these make them desirable. Not that there's anything wrong with hating them, but same dudes clowning will cop if given a chance - not all but history tends to repeat itself lol.

Not surprised at all lol. These clowns don’t know what they’re talking about.

Nostalgia over an extremely limited PE? Just curious as I've been around since day 1.

Ill cop to sell but Ive been messing with Brons since the 2s and these dont look good. No nostalgia factor saves them. Buying on that alone aint doing it for me. Id prefer they mean nothing and look good. Im 3 pairs deep in this model so that aint it either.

i can respect this, heck i already know i'm not gonna like the hot lava bcuz i don't like the most likely base shoe the other 3 are up in the air but i think they'll be more to my liking than not

Nostalgia over an extremely limited PE? Just curious as I've been around since day 1.

Exactly - people ***** all the time about PEs that they never get, now you get a hybrid throwback on the latest model but that's not good enough. I like them, you don't - that's cool. But yeah, nostalgia played in to this cause I thought his PE was dope on the 3, now I get **chance** to cop something close. I think that's a pretty damn cool concept. Never asked for agreement lol.

Exactly - people ***** all the time about PEs that they never get, now you get a hybrid throwback on the latest model but that's not good enough. I like them, you don't - that's cool. But yeah, nostalgia played in to this cause I thought his PE was dope on the 3, now I get **chance** to cop something close. I think that's a pretty damn cool concept. Never asked for agreement lol.
Its all love bro. I was funning. I dont like em, yall do. Do you. I need some purple joints in my life tho.

Back
Top Bottom