*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I play in the paint all the time in Kobe’s. Have no issues.
No you do not. I am not talking about standing there, I am talking about being my size, doing reverse pivots, setting hard screens, running serious backdoors, boxing out and then leading the break. Not even Kobe did that in these shoes. When he tried, he got hurt.

No you do not. I am not talking about standing there, I am talking about being my size, doing reverse pivots, setting hard screens, running serious backdoors, boxing out and then leading the break. Not even Kobe did that in these shoes. When he tried, he got hurt.
You do realize Kobe’s actually come in high cut versions in certain models? Low cut sneakers are for mobility.

I Play in Kobe’s when cats are lazy to grab rebounds or don’t want to box out. Landing is problem depending on the shoe I’m wearing, but Kobe’s is guard shoe not a center shoe/big man shoe.

Lol thanks for telling me how I play my game. This sounds like the biggest get off of my lawn post
That is exactly what it is. Instead of get off my lawn, it's stay out of the paint. Zion proved that these shoes are not built for power players, so yeah, you aren't playing in the paint in a pair of Kobe Bryant lightweight shoes. It wasn't only him either, as his incident was simply caught on prime time television. The game is soft, as are these so called cheap and over priced performance shoes.

You do realize Kobe’s actually come in high cut versions in certain models? Low cut sneakers are for mobility.

I Play in Kobe’s when cats are lazy to grab rebounds or don’t want to box out. Landing is problem depending on the shoe I’m wearing, but Kobe’s is guard shoe not a center shoe/big man shoe.

I hear ya':lol:
The Zoom Kobe 1 is the best for the all around player looking for protection out of that line. You do not have to worry about staying on the foot bed, no sliding off there. That low cut knit shoe, is downright dangerous for an aggressive player during lateral movements, it isn't built for the long haul. That is like trying to run outdoor terrain trails, in a track spike.

That is exactly what it is. Instead of get off my lawn, it's stay out of the paint. Zion proved that these shoes are not built for power players, so yeah, you aren't playing in the paint in a pair of Kobe Bryant lightweight shoes. It wasn't only him either, as his incident was simply caught on prime time television. The game is soft, as are these so called cheap and over priced performance shoes.
who else blew out a nike basketball shoe recently? Besides PJ Tucker playing in old sneakers?

who else blew out a nike basketball shoe recently? Besides PJ Tucker playing in old sneakers?
You are only talking about the pro game. I am also including what I see in rec league here in NYC as well. These low cut knit shoes, are not holding up as promised.

I blew out a pair of 2008 hyperdunks retros a few weeks ago.
I was getting steady buckets in these too. :rolleyes :frown: :smh:
upload_2019-5-20_17-27-5.jpeg

Before someone takes issue with my tone, I am simply talking some good smack. Even on the internet cats can be too soft about ball. Play in what you want to play in, and then have a good time with the shoes you love. Not every shoe is going to work for everyone, as I even played in some SB Dunks in Madison Square Garden no less. The traction on those were awesome, and the spring was ridiculous off of that pro court. The ankle protection was great as well. So hey, do not take the commentary too serious, just have a good time.
The Fall Season tips off the week of Sept 10th, with each team playing an 8-game regular season plus playoffs (potentially an additional 4 more games) . The season culminates in a playoff tournament in early November to which teams that have a 4-4 record with 8 standings points will be invited. All in all the potential for a 12 game season!

All games played in Full-Size Gyms throughout NYC

Fall inter-league championship games will be held at The World's Most Famous Arena, Madison Square Garden. If you win your division, you will move on to play the winner of our sister league (Lawyers Basketball League) for the overall league championship. Note: if there is an over abundance of teams in any given skill level, teams may have an additional play-in game to make it to MSG.

https://corporateleague.leagueapps....tball-league---interleague-finals-at-msg-2018

Last edited:
I hear ya':lol:
The Zoom Kobe 1 is the best for the all around player looking for protection out of that line. You do not have to worry about staying on the foot bed, no sliding off there. That low cut knit shoe, is downright dangerous for an aggressive player during lateral movements, it isn't built for the long haul. That is like trying to run outdoor terrain trails, in a track spike.
Definitely agree with aggressive players needing ankle protection.

And oh I ran cross country I’ve seen cats run in plastic bottom spikes before, dangerous but that wouldn’t have been me I love my feet and the bones in my body much lol.

Before someone takes issue with my tone, I am simply talking some good smack. Even on the internet cats can be too soft about ball. Play in what you want to play in, and then have a good time with the shoes you love. Not every shoe is going to work for everyone, as I even played in some SB Dunks in Madison Square Garden no less. The traction on those were awesome, and the spring was ridiculous off of that pro court. The ankle protection was great as well. So hey, do not take the commentary too serious, just have a good time.

Kuhfu out here in timbs B
70213D7F-3AE1-4B8C-BF2A-F9ADE2B9C18C.jpeg

Definitely agree with aggressive players needing ankle protection.

And oh I ran cross country I’ve seen cats run in plastic bottom spikes before, dangerous but that wouldn’t have been me I love my feet and the bones in my body much lol.
Protection is job one! I played in the NY Lawyers league last year, and in the chip we play at the Garden. They hire ringers at that level, and the comp is serious. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY had on Kobe's low cut shoes...lol!

8b53ec5e8832bfd109321841bd997b95523f0fbbbdba85890ae6232a80a8d403.jpg

They have too much inspiration IMO, Lebron 16 CWs are two crazy, there isn't a all black or white colourway, or at least one not too flashy. There are too much gimmicks on the shoes, too much colours. I only bought the I Promise and the GiTD, and I'm not fully happy with them, too much colours on the first ones and too much black on the latest.

Nah, there are some that aren't flashy. The black I'm King's, Equality's, Oreo's, Minneapolis Lakers, Draft Day's, Soundtrack's, Fresh Bred's, Triple Black lows. There are plenty to choose from.

Like I said, the people that come up with colorways lack imagination. The 16 Watch pairs should ALL be amazing and they are not.

Good to see both lava pairs are on the FTL calendar. Hopefully they’re available in store as well.

Back
Top Bottom