*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour @vaporman the 2 of you are prime examples of can't please everyone, 1 of you arguing how the colorways are to bland and one saying they're 2 out there

tenor.gif

Some of y'all are so entitled:lol::lol:
You really just need your own personal Nike company to tell them what you want them to make, so that all of your releases can be perfect and exactly like how you want them:lol:>D

QFT and i bet the masses wouldn't be happy with all their color blocking choices too, heck spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour @vaporman would hate each others releases:rofl:

I wouldn't say bland, I would say no imagination or creativity. I only bought two pairs. I used to buy way more when they released stuff like Red Carpet's, Cannon's, and LBJ 7 Dunkman's.

RC7s ok, no dunkman counts as it was the expected theme tweaked every year like the Aunt Pearls, not giving points to that just bcuz the majority feels those are the best iteration of it, you can't say they lack imagination and name imaginative colorways like the Buzz, IPs.....that's contradictory, lets be honest how many colorways do you need to realistically buy of a given model >D

ps cannon and everything lebron 9 is trash!!!!! :lol: swingman 15 watch >>>>> swingman 9 :evil:

RC7s ok, no dunkman counts as it was the expected theme tweaked every year like the Aunt Pearls, not giving points to that just bcuz the majority feels those are the best iteration of it, you can't say they lack imagination and name imaginative colorways like the Buzz, IPs.....that's contradictory, lets be honest how many colorways do you need to realistically buy of a given model >D

ps cannon and everything lebron 9 is trash!!!!! :lol: swingman 15 watch >>>>> swingman 9 :evil:

Dunkman's DO count when they execute them right and also bring them out...which they've been missing the mark. Yes, the Buzz was a great idea, but the imagination and creativity is lacking in the final execution and product. That's my point. How many colorways do I need? Come on, did you really ask that? :lol:

You just lost me with the Cannon's and Swingman 9 colorways. Ok, I can accept your point of view about the model itself, but the colorways they put out for the 9 weren't trash. Way better than this 16.

Any word on what stores are getting the icons? Hoping for a footlocker release or some options in canada

Dunkman's DO count when they execute them right and also bring them out...which they've been missing the mark. Yes, the Buzz was a great idea, but the imagination and creativity is lacking in the final execution and product. That's my point. How many colorways do I need? Come on, did you really ask that? :lol:

You just lost me with the Cannon's and Swingman 9 colorways. Ok, I can accept your point of view about the model itself, but the colorways they put out for the 9 weren't trash. Way better than this 16.

ok i'll give you the DM7s but i hate the 9s, i def think the swingman was better executed on the 15 so much so that i put my own red laces in, my hate for certain models blinds me to whether it has nice colorways or not, maybe a cannon 16 would be legit but we'll never know, and if they were to rehash it on a future model ya'll just complain that Nike can't come up with anything new and is rehashing colors again bcuz fandom can't be pleased :rofl:as for multiple colors i'm guilty AF, lets see: 3x X, 6x 11, 6x 12, 2x 13, 1x 14, 8x 15, 8x 16. IMHO the inspiration has picked up since the 15&16 by purchases they might be the best models for me however i don't need more than what i did for the 14s, IMHO they got the 14s right the best bcuz i only had to spend money on 1pr :evil:

I feel the Lebron 15 is the best Lebron so far,
8 kith colors fire
5 of 6 watch pairs fire don’t like air max watch
That’s 13 then you had wine, ghost, and new heights that’s 16 plus a lot of others liked even more pairs than me I don’t see them topping the 15 anytime soon

16’s are so comfortable I like

Atmos the best 16
WTT
Safari
4 HM
Bk lava
GITD
1 thru 5

Back
Top Bottom