*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

get both and wear it like the equality pair! :lol:

Lol I would but I just copped the Lebron retro 3 white/navy’s, SVSMs, and a pair of Nuggets Just Don shorts (on sale lol) in the last week. After one pair of these, I’m tapped out for at least a couple weeks. :lol:

45929E1E-E187-4223-9FE4-B8BFAD206823.jpeg
Too sick...

Hello guys,

Have anyone of you managed to score on the Lebron 16 Lakers?
I want to see someone having a pic of it on a black socks and white socks on feet what they look like?
I'm torn between having those or the Martins. And hopefully I can decide if I can see someone having these on feet with the 2 socks on.

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys,

I want to see someone having a pic of it on a black socks and white socks on feet what they look like?
I'm torn between having those or the Martins. And hopefully I can decide if I can see someone having these on feet with the 2 socks on.

Thanks in advance.
I think you best bet for on feet pics is going through ig. Aint no one in here buying them care bear laker colorway.

I love the advertisement for the black pair since they reversed it, they had a tennis ball the size of a basketball and a basketball the size of a tennis ball. I am ALL the way in for that black pair. I swear does LeBron have all the A level creative team on his shoe. The color choices that came out for the 15 were INSANE, some amazing ones for the 16's also. The Deion Sanders 49ers color scheme for the 15's. :nthat:

Hello guys,

Thanks in advance.

Send me a pair and I’ll shoot pics your way

Th
I think you best bet for on feet pics is going through ig. Aint no one in here buying them care bear laker colorway.
Thanks bro for the advise. Will do check ig. Want to score a pair for ball either martins, lakers or the horsemen but want to see how it looks before i made a decision.

This question may have been answered before, but does anyone know how the clear outsole on the LB 16 Oreo perform traction wise? Or anyone could point me to the page number where I can find an answer?

This question may have been answered before, but does anyone know how the clear outsole on the LB 16 Oreo perform traction wise? Or anyone could point me to the page number where I can find an answer?

First few times they were spotty, didn't feel confident at all. About 3-4 hours of break in and I got the stop on a dime squeaks on good floors. Hang in there and it'll get better.

Back
Top Bottom