Official Nike M2K Tekno Thread vol. modern Monarch

Idk dawg...in person...joints pretty damn cheeks to me. Color blocking is weak. Color choice are back, the sail and orange is good, but then adding the grey is meh. And the orange looks like cheap plastic. Might have to return em bro. Kicks not really the wave. No pun intended. Nike did try it's best to copy the 700s tho, but those look wayyyyyy better in person imo.

Idk dawg...in person...joints pretty damn cheeks to me. Color blocking is weak. Color choice are back, the sail and orange is good, but then adding the grey is meh. And the orange looks like cheap plastic. Might have to return em bro. Kicks not really the wave. No pun intended. Nike did try it's best to copy the 700s tho, but those look wayyyyyy better in person imo.
look up Nike Monarch. thats what these are, not 700s lol

look up Nike Monarch. thats what these are, not 700s lol
Riiiight...it's pretty clear they aren't 700s lol...:rolleyes...my point still stands. They tried to copy the vibe of the wave runners and it didn't work the same.

Riiiight...it's pretty clear they aren't 700s lol...:rolleyes...my point still stands. They tried to copy the vibe of the wave runners and it didn't work the same.
IDK. i own 700. OG wave captain ahoy. and i saw the M2k and didnt think 700. i thought fuego. but now u got me nervous if u saying the quality is lack luster.

IDK. i own 700. OG wave captain ahoy. and i saw the M2k and didnt think 700. i thought fuego. but now u got me nervous if u saying the quality is lack luster.
Bro trust I was hype too. Especially based on pix and even on foot pix. Maybe it looks better in smaller sizes? I got an 11.5. Idk. Good thing is they were just a buck. So if I do keep em, the loss isn't too bad.

Bro trust I was hype too. Especially based on pix and even on foot pix. Maybe it looks better in smaller sizes? I got an 11.5. Idk. Good thing is they were just a buck. So if I do keep em, the loss isn't too bad.
nah i trust yall. what other nike leather can u compare it to if u could?

and is the grey a super eyesore?

It’s a $100 shoe. Please don’t go in thinking the quality is supposed to be amazing or something. They are what they are. Quality is comparable to actual monarchs. If looking for 700 hype and quality maybe these aren’t for you.

It’s a $100 shoe. Please don’t go in thinking the quality is supposed to be amazing or something. They are what they are. Quality is comparable to actual monarchs. If looking for 700 hype and quality maybe these aren’t for you.
u own monarchs? can u comment on sizing

I got a size 12. I was into them from the on feet pics, but these look longer than a loaf of cuban bread for some reason out the box. These probably finna go byke to the store, get my hundun back from Finishline and move on with my life.

u own monarchs? can u comment on sizing

No I don’t own monarchs. I’ve held them in hand several times over the years. As mentioned before sizing on M2k is TTS to me. If I bought monarchs I’d get the same size as I did for M2k (my true size) if that helps.

What horrible logic.

1000% disagree.

If anything, the fashion world owes this wave to the Monarch. People getting it twisted...

nah i trust yall. what other nike leather can u compare it to if u could?

and is the grey a super eyesore?
leather is basic entry level Nike leather. Plasticky.
BUT, when you put them on feet, they feel good and my wife says they're comfier
than the Yeezy 500s.

? Care to explain? Instead of just blurting out some random negetive bs and leaving?
Nope. Think about what you said and come to your own conclusion. It’ll help you out more in the long run baby boy. Your logic is horrible. Like you added that other BS trying to puff your chest up later too lol. Sit

Last edited:
Nope. Think about what you said and come to your own conclusion. It’ll help you out more in the long run baby boy. Your logic is horrible. Like you added that other BS trying to puff your chest up later too lol. Sit
but... but. when you pay $100, for a Nike shoe you get a $100 Nike shoe. what were you expecting? lol

You’re absurd. You still haven’t explained to me what was illogical about my statement. Just throwing out dumb insults that don’t make sense. Grow up.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom