**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Clearance store=clearance prices.
They say, and I believe they usually do ship leftover stuff to clearance stores, but they sometimes just put it away just to wait a couple of months before hitting the floor again.

My outlet had a full stock of tk jackets and joggers and they went on deep discount. There was also tf joggers but those never discounted and eventually got shipped out to who know where (maybe a clearance store?)
There are also occasional tf windrunners that pop up 1 cent discounted in the clearance racks lol.
Most of the time find cheap tech in footlocker champs or footaction and it might be 1 item left to the point I got to stock locate my size

91091EBE-5B6F-4455-AC79-7281E78A15D9.jpeg

Hell ya. Wish I had those kinda deals. Resellers asking $60 for those on eBay.
Here’s my recent score. Tech Knit Shirt for $20 CDN at the clearance store across town.

Attachments

• 7994327F-E74A-496C-9167-DA0AC26E3D95.jpeg
    7994327F-E74A-496C-9167-DA0AC26E3D95.jpeg
    309 KB · Views: 57
Smh I went to my local Burlington to find some TK but they didn't even have regular nike stuff worth buying. So disappointed. You really gotta be in the middle of nowhere to find dope stuff at burlington. Or at least outside of NY.

Scored a pair of black TK Liberos off eBay for $100 shipped. Seems he spelled Tech Knit wrong (all one word) which wasn’t showing up in the regular search with all other listings - which were going for $50 more

Feels as close to the steals you guys post from the clearance stores lol

Random question. With the lines blurring between the men’s and women’s Nike gear, would you ever buy a women’s version of the gear to save cash? I’ve bought men’s TK windrunners for my wife (because she is wanted a specific colour way), would or have you gone the other way? Specifically the Pants seem to be the same except for a minor difference only hypebeasts would notice

Scored a pair of black TK Liberos off eBay for $100 shipped. Seems he spelled Tech Knit wrong (all one word) which wasn’t showing up in the regular search with all other listings - which were going for $50 more

Feels as close to the steals you guys post from the clearance stores lol
Not bad considering it's discontinued. I want a pair of libero pants.

Random question. With the lines blurring between the men’s and women’s Nike gear, would you ever buy a women’s version of the gear to save cash? I’ve bought men’s TK windrunners for my wife (because she is wanted a specific colour way), would or have you gone the other way? Specifically the Pants seem to be the same except for a minor difference only hypebeasts would notice
For the windrunners I think it's more curvey to fit the hips of women. Haven't really seen them in person tbh. If you can find pants that fit tho them go for it. Only the small bubble of hypebeasts will know the difference.

For the windrunners I think it's more curvey to fit the hips of women. Haven't really seen them in person tbh. If you can find pants that fit tho them go for it. Only the small bubble of hypebeasts will know the difference.
Yeah. I realize the tops are definitely different but looking at the TK pants, they don’t look like there is much of a difference in the cut. But honestly some resellers are offering them for under $50 - especially the bigger sizes, so I thought ‘why not’

Some good finds at my local Marshall’s today. Came across 4 black tech knit short sleeve shirts for $29.99 a piece. Scooped up 3 larges and an xl

Attachments

• IMG_3075.jpg
    IMG_3075.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 58
Some good finds at my local Marshall’s today. Came across 4 black tech knit short sleeve shirts for $29.99 a piece. Scooped up 3 larges and an xl
Nice. Gotta check my local store.
Only thing on those is they are so long unless you are over 6 foot

I recently bought tech fleece jacquard pants. They are different from all the other tech fleece pants i have worn, they are slightly longer and thicker at the ankle area which makes them hard to pull over the ankle. Anyone else with this issue?
I own 3 pairs and all 3 of them are baggy behind after awhile. Looks like i am wearing a diaper, so does anyone have any tips? Maybe to sew them?

I recently bought tech fleece jacquard pants. They are different from all the other tech fleece pants i have worn, they are slightly longer and thicker at the ankle area which makes them hard to pull over the ankle. Anyone else with this issue?
I own 3 pairs and all 3 of them are baggy behind after awhile. Looks like i am wearing a diaper, so does anyone have any tips? Maybe to sew them?

Chat up nike and talk to them. Nike is SUPER good with returns, even if the item is worn.

Back
Top Bottom