**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

92F34058-4710-4592-A53F-311FA36C7BCD.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey all. I just picked up a pair of Spring 2018 collection Tech Fleece in black, and they fit super slim in the calf area. What is going on? I talked to the guy at the Nike store and he said there is no V3s yet, still v2. I checked the old pair, the style code 805162-10 (black) from FA17. The new one is the same code but says SP18. Did I miss something here? How can they fit so differently, Honestly they are way too tight I have to return them. Did I get a bad pair or did they change the fit that much but keep the code the same??

Hey all. I just picked up a pair of Spring 2018 collection Tech Fleece in black, and they fit super slim in the calf area. What is going on? I talked to the guy at the Nike store and he said there is no V3s yet, still v2. I checked the old pair, the style code 805162-10 (black) from FA17. The new one is the same code but says SP18. Did I miss something here? How can they fit so differently, Honestly they are way too tight I have to return them. Did I get a bad pair or did they change the fit that much but keep the code the same??
Yes they changed the fit my 3x feel like a 1x but they are nice Nike always do to much

Damn nice haul. I’m heading down to Orlando on vacation Sunday. Hope I score some stuff at the local clearance outlet

Gotta love tech fleece at discount. But like most, it’s hit or miss in my sizes. I went to my local clearance store last weekend. Good colors in the tech fleece but only XXL and up. Some XL but too big for me.

I think I only paid for one full price tech fleece item, the rest I try to hold off and find deals at stores and online.

Back
Top Bottom