**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Quick question is prodirectselect legit? Wanted to get one of the tech t-shirts on their site

Got my pair of black pants in from finish line yesterday.  I went with a L.  I have the greys from last season in an XL and they were huge in the waist, and these new ones fit so much better.  The fit is slimmer, and the length is pretty much perfect.  I'm 6'1" 190 lbs with a 30in waist for comparison. 

Can't figure out how to use both coupons. After I enter one it stays in the field so if I enter the other one I lose the first one. Any advice?

If you're using a winners circle $20 reward, their system takes that off first. So the product is no longer $100. Their system now views it as an $80 purchase. So you can't then use a coupon for purchases over $100.

Last edited:
Ah but you can't use a $20 off coupon and then 15% off coupon it has to be WC rewards money to double stack...

Use your WC discount and this code Fireworks15 

Use mobile site to do this

Input Fireworks15 first 

Then input your WC rewards 

sweats come out to 65-68 depending on taxes in your state. 

Use your WC discount and this code Fireworks15 

Use mobile site to do this

Input Fireworks15 first 
Then input your WC rewards 

sweats come out to 65-68 depending on taxes in your state. 

View media item 1109895
Right but I'm sayin this is you using one of the spend $200 get $20 codes not the $20 off 100 that got sent to WC members, correct?

need these to go on sale. that price is 
sick.gif

My Heather Blue tech shorts and 1mm Grey Shorts came in from Oneness. I can't tell the difference in thickness. Anyone else not notice a difference? How thick were the original shorts? 

Right but I'm sayin this is you using one of the spend $200 get $20 codes not the $20 off 100 that got sent to WC members, correct?
I understand what your saying now it wasnt clear earlier and I shouldve been explicit as well. 

I have a $20 WC Reward I got in the mail just like anyone else who is signed up. I used that with FIREWORKS15 and thats how the price was 65. I didnt use a 20 off 200 cuz as you can see the sweats only cost 100. So if you dont have the $20 rewards your only choice is 20 off 100 coupon, which brings it down to last yrs retail but for me thats not good enough 
laugh.gif

WC Rewards + discount/coupon code = winning 

discount/coupon code + discount/coupon code = no dice 

How do the new $100 tech fleece pants fit compared to the 2013 version? The old ones were like leggings on me when I went tts on a small.

Back
Top Bottom