**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

anyone see the olive windrunner on another site besides end? im debating just jumping on it now

Last edited:
cool, so the usual overseas shops have them for now. Guess i'll start looking around for some coupon codes

does anyone own the tech fleece varsity jacket? Curious as to the thickness of the jacket.

Also, what's the deal with the Hurley tech fleece gear? Anything different about them except the Hurley logo being placed?

^^^ Make sure to try those on ahead of time. The fitting is kinda weird in the waist

Last edited:
Got myself a pair of Tech Fleece sweatpants coming from the Venom French Terry's. Quality on the Tech Fleece is much better, but the cut is not as good as the Venom FT in my opinion, especially for people who lift and have good calves. Returned the Tech Fleece and got another pair of Venom FT's.

Edit:I decided to try once more, but this time I took a Large (which is my size). Fit is perfect! Previously took an XL. I'm 6ft, 209lbs, 34 waist. The pants are a nice comfortable fit. I don't understand why people would up size on these. Do not up size!

Last edited:
does anyone own the tech fleece varsity jacket? Curious as to the thickness of the jacket.

Also, what's the deal with the Hurley tech fleece gear? Anything different about them except the Hurley logo being placed?
I got the hoodie and pants from when they first came out and labeled them differently. They look exactly like tech fleece except without the nike logo(or any hurley logos as well). A little more light weight than normal tech fleece, better fitted to my physique since I'm a shorter guy and the Hurley stuff is geared towards skaters/surfers. I like it a lot, and I wear it more than my regular tech fleece stuff, but there's not a significant difference imo. It can be had for deep discount though so that's definitely a plus. Got pants and the jacket for 25 bucks total shipped last season. I can't speak for the new season stuff since it looks pretty different from mine design wise, but the older stuff is just nike tech fleece under a different brand.

NIKE RU BOMBER JACKET 

$180

- 010 BLACK/REFLECT BLACK

-325  CARGO KHAKI/REFLECT BLACK

-464  MIDNIGHT TEAL/REFLECT BLACK

You guys are buggin, whats off about the jacket and real bomber jackets ( military issued) have button pockets. 

The shape seems like its pretty close to one you would buy at a A&N store 

The model just looks awkward with it on and zipped. Not a fan of high pockets like the **** on snorkel jackets

they could have did away with the pockets at the ribs. Other than that, they are nice.

Perhaps some of you don't like "bomber jackets?"

I know it's been asked a million times so I apologize in advance, but I'm 5'9 200 (athletic build not fat 
laugh.gif
) and I wear an XL in the pants thanks to my quads and hams, should I go for the same size in the shorts? or get a large? thanks 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom