**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

im 6'4 about 225 with really broad shoulders and my waist is a 34. Would i be a larger or an xl in the AW77' Tech Fleece Hoodie? I want something thats not too tight around my shoulders and upper back but also dont want to have that box look that box look that i get from some nike *****. what do you guys think?
Im 6'4 210 and go XL.  Not tight but not baggy.  

Im 6'4 210 and go XL.  Not tight but not baggy.  

Okay cool. That's what I decided to go with in everything pants included. I'm just hoping the sleeves aren't to right around my arms. I'm sure Nike had athletic body types in mind when they designed these so I hope I'll be okay. I got a crew, a wind runner, and the jacket posted from nordstrom

Last edited:
***** Sporting Goods has Nike Tech Fleece pants for $80 + tax and free shipping. You have to add to cart for the $80 price to show up. If you receive their physical newsletter through the mail, you might have a 10% off promo code in it which is applicable towards a single piece of apparel. Just placed an order with the promo code I had and got a pair  of black tech fleece pants for $76.32 total. They also have the Tech Fleece AW77 hoodie for $90. 

Ya those are nice. What's the price tag ? Not spending 50+ for a nike tee lol

I bumped that post for a year and a half ago :lol:

Checked eBay, no where to be seen. There was like 1 or 2 in big sizes

$76 for tech fleece pants isn't that great of a deal. Wait it out guys. Late Nov/early Dec, $50 pants will be had.

Back
Top Bottom