**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Question guys. I got the new khaki (olive) tech fleece pants in a size XL recently and noticed they fit a little bit tighter than my grey XL tech fleece pants. Just wondering if the maroon tech fleece joggers fit similar to the khaki (olive) colorway, or have the same fit as the grey colorways. Kind of confusing post, but hopefully someone can help me out haha. Thanks.

The maroon ones will fit like your khaki olives. The only difference I can derive from it is that they are made with 70% cotton/30% polyester. The grey ones which I'm guessing are 66/34 tend to fit a bit looser IMO

Picked it up during my lunch break at work... had some assistance to drop down the price for myself... loving it! For those wondering, I went one size down

also another good tip for those interested and/or those who have it: DON'T hang it. apparently because it's a knit, hanging it will stretch the way you don't want it to

View media item 1898337

Last edited:
Adidas is charging similar prices for their new release of apparels and it sold out lol...

Last edited:
Picked it up during my lunch break at work... had some assistance to drop down the price for myself... loving it! For those wondering, I went one size down

also another good tip for those interested and/or those who have it: DON'T hang it. apparently because it's a knit, hanging it will stretch the way you don't want it to

:smokin

Adidas is charging similar prices for their new release of apparels and it sold out lol...

i've got a pair of those athleisure pants coming (at least I think I do, looks like SNS sent them Cali when im in MA though :smh: ) I want to check out their primeknit pants but man, $280 is just a whole lot to swallow

us3less us3less thanks for the tip, I definitely would have hung it up :lol:

Last edited:
Question guys. I got the new khaki (olive) tech fleece pants in a size XL recently and noticed they fit a little bit tighter than my grey XL tech fleece pants. Just wondering if the maroon tech fleece joggers fit similar to the khaki (olive) colorway, or have the same fit as the grey colorways. Kind of confusing post, but hopefully someone can help me out haha. Thanks.

Almost all the new tech fleece pants are tapered. The black and grey have not changed that's why the fit is different. Next time your at the outlet or some store grab a pair of grey or black pants and you won't see the word tapered on the size tag that's attached to the pants. Grab a pair of grey camos and you'll see tapered printed on the tag.

i've got a pair of those athleisure pants coming (at least I think I do, looks like SNS sent them Cali when im in MA though :smh: ) I want to check out their primeknit pants but man, $280 is just a whole lot to swallow

us3less us3less thanks for the tip, I definitely would have hung it up :lol:

Lmk how you like them. I have no interest in them but I'm curious on the quality and since you know the quality of JE, i prefer your take on it..

Just called about the grey AW77 jacket. dudes were really nice. just didnt know it was a AW77.

took my info down and will call me back once the order is finalized.

edit: FINALIZED

dude said it should ship today since it was an early order. total to MD was about $68 shipped after about $3 in sales tax and $8 in shipping.

still cheaper than ive seen lately for the grey. if i get a windrunner or the bonded, it will be for the dumb low.

pretty happy right now.

Last edited:
Just called about the grey AW77 jacket. dudes were really nice. just didnt know it was a AW77.

dude said it should ship today since it was an early order. total to MD was about $68 shipped after about $3 in sales tax and $8 in shipping.

still cheaper than ive seen lately for the grey. if i get a windrunner or the bonded, it will be for the dumb low.

pretty happy right now.

If I lived closer to somerville I would have said I can help out, but that turns into a treck for me. But just a heads up, we're getting hit with snow right now so could be a small delay

Lmk how you like them. I have no interest in them but I'm curious on the quality and since you know the quality of JE, i prefer your take on it..

hopefully they do come and i'll let you know

drisk34 drisk34 no worries man. its about the same price to be honest and thanks for the heads up on the snow. im not tripping about when i get it. just hope the grey is the right shade :lol:

pretty happy right now.
Just got off the phone with someone there and he said they don't have anymore

pretty happy right now.

Just got off the phone with someone there and he said they don't have anymore

makes sense. i heard them in the background when i called and they were doing phone orders and the pic didnt seem like they had a ton.
what you can do is hit up nike chat to see if there are any others across the country. odds are, they have the promo going on at other stores. you can get the style number from nike (its 2 aw77 greys and i have no clue which ones i got).

Glad you got your aw77 @@bigj505

Finally worked out a deal for the carbon Heather aw77, waiting on invoice

bruh,,, i was wondering why that listing was still up :lol:

yea im glad too tho. i think i can relax on TF now. there are only 3 total pieces i want i think.

this orange/black jacket.... obsidian set.

yea im glad too tho. i think i can relax on TF now. there are only 3 total pieces i want i think.

Dude was being difficult, and I guess I was too :lol:

To be honest this obsession over the carbon Heather tops has kinda burned me out. 80% of the stuff that I've bought still has tags on them lol and it's the black Windrunner and grey crew neck that get the most wear. I'm gonna spring for the olive set and then just be done with it lol

Dude was being difficult, and I guess I was too :lol:

To be honest this obsession over the carbon Heather tops has kinda burned me out. 80% of the stuff that I've bought still has tags on them lol and it's the black Windrunner and grey crew neck that get the most wear. I'm gonna spring for the olive set and then just be done with it lol

:lol: i hear you dude. i have a few items with tags still but thats because i only wear TF on the weekend its a nice rotation to have tho so im pretty content. wearing the burgundy set tomorrow i think.

Back
Top Bottom