**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Let's be honest, we are paying for the name and supposed tech, my GF couldn't believe I paid $50 for what she deemed, "a f'in pair of sweats," which in reality, is very, very true, albeit with nice fabric and a welt zip pocket.

I feel you man. My wife would destroy me if she knew I paid $130 ish for a pair of Nike sweats. But, I caved and got the obsidian pair at retail, canadian retail is 120 btw.

But honestly, it is what is. I wear the out of these so they're worth it to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Man everytime i ask a question here you try to redirect me. Im blocking you.
He gave you good advice. There are at least 20 "legit" sites outside of the Nike umbrella,  that have TF deals all thru out the year but for off season items

So looking for deals on shorts in the spring/summer is kind of ***-backwards... just saying 

wrong season to be looking for deals on shorts to be honest. you probably need to hit nike chat to see if any are still around any outlets.
Man everytime i ask a question here you try to redirect me. Im blocking you.
of course he has to "redirect you". the man doesnt sell tech fleece. he gave u legit advice and redirected u to the appropriate place for your best chance.

He's gonna block y'all
roll.gif
laugh.gif

so i was curious about the redirect thing and i noticed i gave this reply last time he wanted help. he was serious about the redirect. :smh:

Is the bonded windrunner hoody made anymore? Or is its run over? Have been looking for the black one for acouple days.

you can keep an eye on this link: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-bonded-windrunner-jacket/pid-10201412/pgid-11130217
sizes may pop up in the morning and throughout the day.

you can also google the style number and see whats out there: 642958-012

Finally got around to trying these on this past weekend and ordering a couple pairs on Nike Canada, the blue grey camo ones are so tempting but I feel to old for that colorway now lol

SL clearance store had a black TK in a XL for $100 this afternoon and I asked if they had gotten any more and I was told they had gotten "quite a few" but sold many in the morning. On ebay a lot have popped up from surrounding areas for about $200. Resellers are the worst.

SL clearance store had a black TK in a XL for $100 this afternoon and I asked if they had gotten any more and I was told they had gotten "quite a few" but sold many in the morning. On ebay a lot have popped up from surrounding areas for about $200. Resellers are the worst.

Maybe if Nike didn't try and go for a premium branding and pricetag on an item that costs pennies on the dollar to make there wouldn't be a secondary market...or message board...?

Maybe if Nike didn't try and go for a premium branding and pricetag on an item that costs pennies on the dollar to make there wouldn't be a secondary market...or message board...?

I absolutely agree. But it just sucks when an item is available at a "discount", that they usually get bought up by resellers instead of someone who actually will wear it. That's a big reason why I hardly go to the clearance stores anymore because the resellers are the first one through the doors grabbing anything worth buying. I get thats just the way the game is now but simply stating that it sucks.

barely any tf left after bigj "came out of retirement" for the 7th time :smh:

:lol:

:lol: man I wanted to get my wife 2 windrunners I had been eyeing BUT they keep taking it down when they do the clearance event :smh:

I do admit doe.... I eyed me some stuff but they were ran thru :frown:

They had a fsr run of 4 colors of pants last night...Nike purposely takes those off the web I guess cuz of clearance... That blows.

They had a fsr run of 4 colors of pants last night...Nike purposely takes those off the web I guess cuz of clearance... That blows.

they do it all the time. Every time a clearance code comes, they "hide" the good stuff. Im surprised the BHM Kobes can be so easily found :lol:

Every single time they do this. Then as soon as clearance event is over.....everything magically just reappears. Ive been wanting to exchange my large cargo khaki pants for a medium and I just haven't got around to it, but now I can't do that because they are "sold out" again... 
tired.gif

barely any tf left after bigj "came out of retirement" for the 7th time :smh:

:lol:

:lol: man I wanted to get my wife 2 windrunners I had been eyeing BUT they keep taking it down when they do the clearance event :smh:

I do admit doe.... I eyed me some stuff but they were ran thru :frown:
U retired from TF? Buying jeans with me now ?

I've never left team denim bro. :wink:

Next IG post better be with some fire denim bro !

Back
Top Bottom