**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Now that ndc has this color on sale, I'm thinking of copping

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-pants/pid-10951304/pgid-11288743

Also pro direct soccer has some techs I've never seen before. Has anyone bought from them? They're in the UK. Only issue that I'm having is when filling my delivery/billing info, everything seems out of place (name and address on same line, then zip and state on next lines) I'm not sure if it's legit.

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/search.aspx?q=Tech+fleece&p=1

Also pro direct soccer has some techs I've never seen before. Has anyone bought from them? They're in the UK. Only issue that I'm having is when filling my delivery/billing info, everything seems out of place (name and address on same line, then zip and state on next lines) I'm not sure if it's legit.

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/search.aspx?q=Tech+fleece&p=1
I've never bought TF from them but I have got other stuff and so have a lot of my friends, I'm from the UK and it's pretty known too

I've never bought TF from them but I have got other stuff and so have a lot of my friends, I'm from the UK and it's pretty known too

Awesome. So, quick question. U.K., E.U. and U.S. sizing, what are the differences? I'm a U.S. xl in tops and bottoms. Thanx

Awesome. So, quick question. U.K., E.U. and U.S. sizing, what are the differences? I'm a U.S. xl in tops and bottoms. Thanx
I believe UK and U.S are the same, I've always stayed TTS when ordering from U.S, I assume Europe is the same too.
(For shoes U.S is between 0.5 and 1 size up compared to UK though)

I believe UK and U.S are the same, I've always stayed TTS when ordering from U.S, I assume Europe is the same too.
(For shoes U.S is between 0.5 and 1 size up compared to UK though)

Splendid! Appreciate the quick responses. Repped.

whoa, damn thats not what I needed to see. Why do they hide the right pocket in the pictures though, do they have the zipper or not? :nerd:

Damn, Nike wanna take all my money this year 
mean.gif

I think those Crimson ones are cool. They are different. Bannaland they are 120 though

Newb question. When ordering from overseas, what's the customs fees charged? The cost of tech pants shipped comes out to £59.95. Will there be any additional charges applied when it arrives in the states or is that final price?

Newb question. When ordering from overseas, what's the customs fees charged? The cost of tech pants shipped comes out to £59.95. Will there be any additional charges applied when it arrives in the states or is that final price?

Nothing for that price. The old rule use to be anything over 200 you'd get hit with fees. Now I think it's anything over 600 and you'd get hit with extra

Duties depends, if you didn't pay taxes majority of the time you'll have you'll be hit with duties and customs. But not sure I ordered a pair of Ted baker boots from Asos which ships from London (I think) and I had to pay $70 duties to Canada. Not sure how different duties is for you guys in the us

Duties depends, if you didn't pay taxes majority of the time you'll have you'll be hit with duties and customs. But not sure I ordered a pair of Ted baker boots from Asos which ships from London (I think) and I had to pay $70 duties to Canada. Not sure how different duties is for you guys in the us

Ouch $70? Isn't there extra fees for Canada tho? See now I'm not so sure I want to order these pants :/ I'm not paying $50 fees for $86 pants from uk to California.

Ouch $70? Isn't there extra fees for Canada tho? See now I'm not so sure I want to order these pants :/ I'm not paying $50 fees for $86 pants from uk to California.

No idea man I'm sure some of the US guys know more but usually for us Canadians sometimes we're lucky and don't get charged anything.. I'm still clueless with the whole thing but there is a website online that usually gives you a percentage and if you get charged

Back
Top Bottom