**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Seems like Nike is really sizing down, exchanged the medium kahaki for a large and still seems to small and tighter then my other pairs.

For those wondering about care for TK gear..

I washed inside out and threw it in the dryer. I bought a medium (usually wear large in TF gear) and it shrank more so in length than width. I personally like the shrinkage, not so much a fan of a baggy look anyways.

Again, be careful around Velcro and anything that can catch onto fabric easily. Your heart will drop if you start to ruin the fabric

damn those red pants look like they are needed. Gonna look so fresh with a black v-neck broski's.
I know ur into the adi/nike mixing now but those are obsidian stripe and red ( light university red) pant 
tongue.gif

The red ( light crimson) with blk stripe should be out in April with the rest of the new TF collection 

I'm gonna wait for that one then. Prefer the black stripe.

And only Nike's would be worn with the red pants! I only wear my black or green pants with Boost!

I'm gonna wait for that one then. Prefer the black stripe.

And only Nike's would be worn with the red pants! I only wear my black or green pants with Boost!
tf + boost = solid. i'd slap the out of anyone if they came up to me and said mixing is for losers.

btw, what is that wisconsins defense quote referring to in your sig?

Last edited by a moderator:
tf + boost = solid. i'd slap the out of anyone if they came up to me and said mixing is for losers.

Pretty sure Casper lost a bet on the usc bowl game against Wisconsin.

Its just a old head thing. You wouldnt see many people older than 35 wearing adi and nike 

But for me whats worse are people who wear those hideous socks that match their snkrs 
mean.gif

No lost bet. Just making fun of a USC homer in the college football thread who said Wisconsin was an elite defense (even though they didn't play the 3 best teams in the Big 10).

has anyone attempted to wash their tech knits? also, be VERY cautious when having velcro around your tech knit. Don't know if that was mentioned in here.
Velcro is literally the enemy of any clothing material, other than canvas, nylon, and leather.

Last edited:
Its just a old head thing. You wouldnt see many people older than 35 wearing adi and nike 

But for me whats worse are people who wear those hideous socks that match their snkrs :smh:

Took a lot for me to do it. But I just said F it. I was hanging around watching my son play in a soccer tournament so I was looking for all around comfort.

But a little bit dies inside when i do it, because i was that guy that could never wear adidas and Nike at the same time. I was the guy that would point at me for doing it, and giggle.

Not sure whether anyone has posted these yet but they've just popped up on Nike Europe, looks like we're going to get a few TF pieces for the Euro Soccer tournament

Portugal Windrunner
http://store.nike.com/fr/fr_fr/pd/p...e-windrunner-veste/pid-10979281/pgid-11266184

France Windrunner
http://store.nike.com/fr/fr_fr/pd/f...e-windrunner-veste/pid-10967371/pgid-11266183

:smokin this will be dope. I will probably grab 1 or 2 countries myself depending who they make them for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom