🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

watch-kei-nishikoris-comeback-continue-at-the-atp-challenger-tour-event-in-dallas-atp-world-tour.jpg

Thought something was off about this picture. Guess Simona is with Nike now after just being with Adi for the AO?

upload_2018-2-15_0-54-1.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-15_0-53-14.png
    upload_2018-2-15_0-53-14.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Pro direct stinks. Periodically I checked the shoes and a pair of the Jordyn Federer black showed up in a size 10 US I ordered them got shipping confirmation but I picked up the package today and no shoes. was just the shirt I ordered
They did give me free shipping on the shirt when I complain though so they have good customer service

If Federer wins tonight and gets back to number one, opportunity for Nike to come out with more commemorative merchandise, just not another crappy designed boring white tee please.

If Federer wins tonight and gets back to number one, opportunity for Nike to come out with more commemorative merchandise, just not another crappy designed boring white tee please.

I hope we get a shoe.

Please let it be a shoe.

We better get a shoe.

Surprise SNKRS drop for RF1 shoes

Edit: looks like it’s excusive for RF. Not sure if it dropped or will drop. Just know it says sold out on SNKRS

Not that I had a choice, but I wouldn’t want those even if they were available. Just don’t like Air Force Lows...

Back
Top Bottom